Bangla washing car MSCP

8oo8

Neutral Newbie

As above.......

Are they legal or illegal?

Nowadays they seems to operate in a group and wash cars mostly late in the night.

I feel that hiring them to try out for one month, but don't know are they working legally or not?

Anyone have experience?

↡ Advertisement

MOM call LTA to confiscate ur car if your car is found to be washed by illegal washer.... [scholar]

Edited by Cephas

As above.......

Nowadays they seems to operate in a group and wash cars mostly late in the night.

I feel that hiring them to try out for one month, but don't know are they working legally or not?

Anyone have experience?

i will also be interested to try it out, if instead of bangla, they are PRC xmm..... [:)]

I reckon most are illegals. Wonder why police patrol cars never stop and check them?

So if mata catch the illegal washing your car how??? Confiscate your car? [laugh]

As above.......

Anyone have experience?

I think this is not a legal or illegal issue.

It's do you mind letting them wash your car, and do you know that pail of water, that cloth has washed so many cars. I tried them once, and the after effect, you can see swirl mark on the car painting.......

Whether is legal or not, I guess it's not.....who issue them the license then?

Speak with your town council, these cleaners have license from the town council to operate. Just call to confirm.

As above.......

Anyone have experience?

Turbocharged

Why so like that? They entrepreneurial to do. Not hurting anyone if wann use, use. If not leave them alone.

Why so like that? They entrepreneurial to do. Not hurting anyone if wann use, use. If not leave them alone.

If they are part-time, illegal lor 'cos work permit only allow one employer and they cannot engage in any other work.

if wait for garment to legalise them, can close shop. remember the mobile food vans? LTA wants to issue and control until no one could make money anymore. the scheme was finally scrapped.

Just leave them alone.

Dun forget that they can deter car thefts while they wash cars.

Few years ago, thieves striked at my MSCP once these car washers ended their washing.

Just leave them alone.

Dun forget that they can deter car thefts while they wash cars.

Few years ago, thieves striked at my MSCP once these car washers ended their washing.

Don't get you? Ended their washing?

Neutral Newbie

bangla washing car nothing wrong. why wanna break their source of extra income?

Ya there's nothing wrong.....

People selling vegetables along the pavement of Geylang Serai, anything wrong?

Those ancient time mobile vendors selling fried carrot cake, fried oyster etc, anything wrong?

Many many incidents are not wrong, but why garment don't allowed?

Ya there's nothing wrong.....

People selling vegetables along the pavement of Geylang Serai, anything wrong?

Those ancient time mobile vendors selling fried carrot cake, fried oyster etc, anything wrong?

Many many incidents are not wrong, but why garment don't allowed?

Food must control. dont wanna eat, then lau sai

Puting legal issues aside.

Firstly, consider their washing skills and std,.what are you getting.

a good wash?

Or a wipe only.

Sometimes 2-3 cars share 1 bucket of water.

I am not against Bangla washing at MSCP but let me chip in one aspect. They are using the MSCP water tap (not the washing bay water dispenser). [confused] Shouldn't that consider illegal according to town council. [confused]

Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement