Any better ways handling this?

8oo8

U man, the worst u can get frm them is just a good beating,

Whilst they do more pervert stuffs on females!! [shocked] [shocked] [blush] [blush] [blush]

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Paid via visa in the end. The trouble I went thru for it is another story. :wacko:

Can pay by VISA? How? Thru internet or you go their Polis station another day to pay?

Via visa online.

Not easy, their system down quite often.

At last managed to check, found out that can only use credit card issued by MY banks.

Lucky Sis-in-law in KL managed to settle for me after many tries....now I owe her a favour.

Btw, also found out that I had another summon which I wasn't aware of. :o

That one I don't dispute becos most of us ran our car >170 km/h that during that breakfast drive in some isolated stretch.

Total cost for 2 speeding offences supposed to be RM300, but got 50%discount for online payment. [grin]

U man, the worst u can get frm them is just a good beating,

Whilst they do more pervert stuffs on females!!

U mean u are not able to do squats properly? [:p][laugh]

Joking lah. All ladies should be extra careful when going up north, especially at night or in the shopping centre carparks. Sometimes, the savings in currency exchange and lower cost of living may not be worth whatever you eventually lose.

Think of it as paying for the toll. Who else will build a beautiful stretch of highway for more than a thousand kilometers for us to test out precious rides to the limit?

Imagine driving 8 hours to KL. That RM50 additional fee is a bargain. It is like taking the express train, you pay more.

Imagine again they enforce the speed limit as diligently as us. Cameras, patrols and big fines. The drive up north will be a constant pain in the neck, anus or groin region.

Whike we pay hundreds of dollars to use our crappy road, we don't pay any road tax over there. Think of it as part of the expenses and it becomes more acceptable.

We are only guest to their country. And gracious guest we shall be. If the locals cannot do anything, why should it bother us? They live there, I live here. I have options, they don't.

And finally, every time we pay the thugs, we undermine their public service a little bit. Which in the grand scheme of things, is not a too bad thing. Imagine them getting their act together and becomes a first world country. Everything becomes more expensive and there will no longer be much reasons for us to go there anymore.

So pay that RM 50 with pride, they need us as much as we need them. ^_^

Think of it as paying for the toll. Who else will build a beautiful stretch of highway for more than a thousand kilometers for us to test out precious rides to the limit?

Imagine driving 8 hours to KL. That RM50 additional fee is a bargain. It is like taking the express train, you pay more.

Imagine again they enforce the speed limit as diligently as us. Cameras, patrols and big fines. The drive up north will be a constant pain in the neck, anus or groin region.

Whike we pay hundreds of dollars to use our crappy road, we don't pay any road tax over there. Think of it as part of the expenses and it becomes more acceptable.

We are only guest to their country. And gracious guest we shall be. If the locals cannot do anything, why should it bother us? They live there, I live here. I have options, they don't.

And finally, every time we pay the thugs, we undermine their public service a little bit. Which in the grand scheme of things, is not a too bad thing. Imagine them getting their act together and becomes a first world country. Everything becomes more expensive and there will no longer be much reasons for us to go there anymore.

So pay that RM 50 with pride, they need us as much as we need them. ^_^

Sage words! [thumbsup] and lol about the 1st world comment :D

always get a baseball metal bat ready in the car. anything happens just waack them be in police or thugs. Knn they are good for nothing. But if u decide to wack them please make sure u wack until they cannot recognise you and make sure they land in the hospital ICU for at least few months. Make sure they are jialat jialat.

Edited by MkMan

Supersonic

I will not pay if its not my fault. If they still want to summon, I will demand for a official summon.

If you want to report them to the authorities, remember to take down their name from the name tag on their uniform. But I don't know how successful will your complain be...

Even their name tag can be faked.

In KL, we were pulled over and I saw one polis guy had a unlikely name of Hilary.

He was smiling very broadly at the driver. :D

always get a baseball metal bat ready in the car. anything happens just waack them be in police or thugs. Knn they are good for nothing. But if u decide to wack them please make sure u wack until they cannot recognise you and make sure they land in the hospital ICU for at least few months. Make sure they are jialat jialat.

If I were driving a Hummer, wouldn't stop @ all, just run them over! [drivingcar][laugh] [laugh]

Sori, just joking, watch too much Top Gear show, especially of Jeremy Clarkson antics & jokes.

Not everyone can do squats without falling over.

Though I like driving alone in a car, I always travel in a group,

Purely for the pleasure of driving, no shopping.

Day or night, it's not that safe there, have to to be on guard. :blink:

Agree with the way u rationalizes it...... [thumbsup]

Where else can one truly enjoy the running & handling of our car without getting Demerit Points?

Small price to pay.

Neutral Newbie

Excellent idea!!!

You mean whoever approached, no need to ask anything, just WHACK larrr, right?

Used to give kopi $, from rm10-50s before, but since the anti-coruption call by their good government, I stop giving. Last Good Friday was wif family members about 1am b4 Skudai exit, was not speeding thru out the nshw was stopped by abangs roadblock, first thing I addressed him by his name tag and ask wat I did wrong, he hesitated and says I speed at 124km (their usual accusation), I told him I DID NOT sternly, 5 hours from KL was speeding? and angrily I tod him to summon me if I did, he wayang abit with his walkie talkie, took my licence and came back to me, says sory, knn he mistook my last alphabet wrongly, idiot, and let me off.

Thats the easiest getaway I ever got, [laugh] even he issued me the actual summon I will not pay until they stop me at future visits.

Edited by KaKiLang

Excellent idea!!!

You mean whoever approached, no need to ask anything, just WHACK larrr, right?

yes no need to talk so much. just wack. but make sure the blow is enuff one time for him to knock out.

↡ Advertisement