Tow truck contact??

Donut

Supercharged

I encountered an incident where I came across this driver in distress at petrol station. His rear tyre punctured, he tried to change tyre himself but he's unable to take out the tyre for some unknown reasons. I tried to help him by trying to call for tow truck to tow car to a tyre workshop

This incident happened in pasir panjang road. I also dun know the nearest tyre shop the, except alexandra village. But this incident is at 6.30pm.

But I realised I got no tow truck contact!

Anyone know any tow truck contact? I realized if i'm the one desperate for help, I will be stuck like that driver.

↡ Advertisement

This is my regular tow truck driver hp contact: Call him Shanghai @ +6596316591 he was recommended by my old mechanic good friend.

Edited by Fongmy

Supercharged

After I left the incident, I actually realized I should have ask the driver to check his insurance policy. Usually the insurance company has a help hot line number to call.......

Supercharged

Usually you can call the tow truck which is assigned to your insurance company's authorised workshop. Or just call your insurance hotline (hopefully they are not closed) and get them to send you a tow truck.

All motorist should have a tow truck number handy, one for SG and one for MY (if often go MY). Best is your insurance company's authorised workshop tow truck number....

Digress a bit, what is the going rate? Cuz in distress, normally will kena carrot.

You may call to enquire the towing charges at the below;

This is my regular tow truck driver hp contact: Call him Shanghai @ +6596316591 he was recommended by my old mechanic good friend.

Usually you can call the tow truck which is assigned to your insurance company's authorised workshop. Or just call your insurance hotline (hopefully they are not closed) and get them to send you a tow truck.

All motorist should have a tow truck number handy, one for SG and one for MY (if often go MY). Best is your insurance company's authorised workshop tow truck number....

Very good advise [thumbsup] Thanks for sharings [nod]

Supercharged

Very good advise [thumbsup] Thanks for sharings [nod]

Bro Fong, since we are in this topic, and you are based in JB, would you advise us MCF bros here any tow truck numbers (that you know) to call if our ride breakdown in Jaybee and HSW?

Bro Fong, since we are in this topic, and you are based in JB, would you advise us MCF bros here any tow truck numbers (that you know) to call if our ride breakdown in Jaybee and HSW?

Honestly, I would like to help any Mcfer whom caught in car breakdown during their West Malaysia driving trip, but....but....but....many bad business ethic mechanic / tow truck drivers cum boss will opens his "Lion Mouth" once they see Sg.Reg.Car [sly]

After recommending, I'll damn worry our Mcfer's might get caught in this nasty situation [sweatdrop]

As for myself driving their local car, using regular workshop for my car repairing, servicing & maintenance, it seem they'll not so daring to cut my throad [:/]

Anyway, you & any Mcfer may PM me for my full contacts and I'll do all my best to contribute my helping hands within my utmost ability [nod]

Cheers

$60 for small car

$80 for big car

$80~$100 for awd.

$120 for flat bed & cars with body kits

Something like that.

Join AA for????

AA members can enjoy free towing..... I used the free service many times... [:)] .. Even in MY!

yes . Join AA

Not just for Towing.

If you need to change tyres, batt flat.. can call them.

And actually say if you are with a friend, and his car broke down, you can ask for AA's service as long as you are present as well.

yes . Join AA

Not just for Towing.

If you need to change tyres, batt flat.. can call them.

And actually say if you are with a friend, and his car broke down, you can ask for AA's service as long as you are present as well.

But if the breakdown happen to be along somewhere NSHW, how long (estimates) do AA needs to take sending their recovery vehicle [:(]

AA members can enjoy free towing..... I used the free service many times... [:)] .. Even in MY!

Are you driving Madame Saw SMRT trains [confused]

↡ Advertisement