Do you use your signal lights to indicate your intention?

Neutralsg

I am resigned to seeing such practice (not to signal your intention). Usually, I just let them cut in front of me cos' my family is with me. But there were moments when the gap is dangerously close and I could anticipate the fella was about to cut in, I won't hesitate to horn the daylights out of the fella.

↡ Advertisement

I always do. Even my wife jokes with me as I give signal even in the midnight where there is no one around! I guess it is more of a practice. I hate those people do not signal - yes, I hate about 80% of the SIngapore drivers!

i see nothing wrong with what you do. i signal even when i am coming out of a lot.

I remember back in the 70s when I was booked for not turning on my signal light when I attempt to filter from one lane to the next. Hence, I make it a point to always turn on my signal lights whenever I need to indicate my intention.

It seems fairly common to find drivers turning out from a junction or doing a filter without switching on their signal light to indicate their intention.

Are you often guilty of not turning on your signal light when there is a need to?

Signal? It is going to be extinct like our old friend the Dinosaur. Especially those driving luxury cars and taxis.

Foggy came stock.

Maybe V-Shape Grill make him horny.

Took picture & go back home PCC.

LOL..... Trust the Italian designers to give erotic design..... :D

i hate people who dont signal! [rifle] esp at those lanes that can either go straight or turn right, somehow will always encounter idiots who last min signal their intentions, or worst still is already stop at traffic light thinking they will go straight, then lights turn green and they turn right [furious]

+1.... I just blast my horn!!

Errr... This is a liar that lie so much that most of his time, he believes in his own lies!

Its now the second page and still no one owned up to not signalling.. Guess there are many liars in MCF.. :o

Child in car, signal, people close up gap and/or horn.

Child in car, don't signal, people tailgate & wanna race.

Alone in car, signal, people close gap, I drop gears to pull in front & squeeze in nicely.

Sometimes kanna highbeam or being horn at and I turn on rear fog lights on/off/on/off...

Most of the time, after a while, cannot see them already except for a SKE Merc.

He was curising slowly on lane 1 and I just enter the expressway filter in front of him.

Then he overtook me from centre and I saw this young chap behind the wheels.

Wanna yaya and I KL, follow him and what i believe it should be his home.

Funny thing, he dare to park and both of us somehow at standstill in the carpark.

And he took out his phone to snap my car picture.

Didn't do anything but I believe I did scare him alittle.

Hope that after my incident with me, he will behave while on the road.

Its now the second page and still no one owned up to not signalling.. Guess there are many liars in MCF.. :o

Yeah, I also wonder, how come most of the drivers don't signal properly on the road and now 100% here...I guess all pass in Theroy, but fail is Practical lah

All the time. [cool]

Even when there are no other cars around.

I believe the signal is useful to motorists as well as pedestrians who need to know the intention of drivers.

I always use the signal lights when needed, so that other road-users are alerted to what we wanted to do.

Furthermore, if someone signal for change lane infront of me, I would "double-tap" my signal light to let them know "welcome in". I believe this is very helpful especially on rainy day or at night.

On the NSH, whenever a faster vehicle/coach follow me overtake a slower vehicle, [after filter back to slow lane] I would also "double-tap" my left signal to let the following driver know "overtake me as well, I am keeping at limit".

I really do not understand why some drivers just like to "save the signal lights".

I try to.

But sometimes I don't when I see no one behind me.

Or I busy with my hands for other thigns....

PCC in driver seat is a serious distraction....

btw, i wont put signal lights when at the red light i am already waiting in the right-turn-only lane... its so obvious cars on this lane are going to turn right, what for "take-down-pants-just-to-ffark" ?? :D

Yeah, I also wonder, how come most of the drivers don't signal properly on the road and now 100% here...I guess all pass in Theroy, but fail is Practical lah

if post here telling pple neve use signal light, isnt it same as telling TP about it, and may kena caught/fined? TP monitor car forums. :D

Me too, signal only on highways, during heavy traffic, when there are motorist and pedestrians around. My wife said Li xiao ah, not a single soul on the road you signal for ghost arh?

Someone mentioned signalling in MSCP [laugh]

When at T-junction and I saw someone signal right on TURN-RIGHT ONLY lane, felt so stupid. If don't turn right, then go park on pavement right? Even pedestrian knows the cars on that lane have to turn right.

In multi storey parking, think only 1 L-plate signals. [laugh]

Edited by Myblackie4422
↡ Advertisement