Proton Preve

Jenggowenggo

Nice look but abit too tall. Seems like Proton has up the blind quality to match international standards. But the dashboard look as if it is some design from Chinese Car makers, totally bland. Now Proton has a car to match competitors.

Supercharged

really? the price is really cheap.. rm67k or so..

nice but i prefer hatchback.

design is ok, can be improved. top speed only 190km.. comeon.. for such size, it ought to go above 220km

0-100, 9.8sec..

slow..

design is ok, can be improved. top speed only 190km.. comeon.. for such size, it ought to go above 220km

0-100, 9.8sec..

slow..

Even if it can go up to 250km/h, it doesn't matter to us, don't you think?

Turbocharged

RM67k...come spore, become SGD67k...plus 60k coe, becomes 127k...who's going to buy a proton at 100 over thousand?

Neutral Newbie

0-100, 9.8sec..

slow..

Does top speed matters? How many of us ever got the balls to floor the accelerator and wait for max speed to achieve? [laugh]

Actually there's alot of people who dare to go top speed. Especially when u drive in malaysia. When malaysia car challenge u at highway, u will race with hime untill the top speed.

0-100, 9.8sec..

slow..

you can buy a used 2.0 civic in msia at 67k.

a 3-4yrs old 2.0 civic..

Actually there's alot of people who dare to go top speed. Especially when u drive in malaysia. When malaysia car challenge u at highway, u will race with hime untill the top speed.

That's pretty immature. Please don't do that.

Saw the actual ride on display in M'sia. A knock and light pressure pressing on all panels, the steel used on the ride sounds less hollow and it is thicker, because it is harder to depress compare to most ride these days. Best part is... The roof is lined with sound damping materials because a knock on the roof, emits a very solid sounding, just like those rides applied after market sound-proofing materials. I won't doubt if it has good insulation. But the interior is the very least effort and it is not as stylish as past Proton's effort.

↡ Advertisement