Car rental in Singapore

Lovethecars

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys

i will be quitting as a taxi driver and joining a private limousine company. There are currently looking for drivers to join them. You get to rent their cars at only $43 per day and they guarantee that at least 10 jobs per day will be given. U can earn at least $13 to $40 per job depending on the time and distance travelled during this period. If keen, pls SMS/Whatsapp me ONLY at 91083793.

Very suitable for people doing sales who need a car!

Thank you!

my company will second me to mid-east 2 months, monthly S$1500 for car rental, I got quote from reputated rental company as:

1. Toyota Prado AT, monthly S$1200, mileage 4000km,

2. Toyota Camry AT, monthly S$950, mileage 6000km,

i'm indecisive,

which one if you were?

my company will second me to mid-east 2 months, monthly S$1500 for car rental, I got quote from reputated rental company as:

i'm indecisive,

which one if you were?

Wow. 950 for a month is really cheap. mind sharing the contacts? [bounce2]

i'm indecisive,

which one if you were?

If FC not a problem, i would get Prado.

Wow. 950 for a month is really cheap. mind sharing the contacts? [bounce2]

he said rental car in UAE, get Prado cos the seating position is higher and allows u the driver to see further ahead especially u r new there and need to look for building/signages.

he said rental car in UAE, get Prado cos the seating position is higher and allows u the driver to see further ahead especially u r new there and need to look for building/signages.

Ah, sorry. didn't know mid east is UAE. Thanks for clarification. cheers

Hi guys

i will be quitting as a taxi driver and joining a private limousine company. There are currently looking for drivers to join them. You get to rent their cars at only $43 per day and they guarantee that at least 10 jobs per day will be given. U can earn at least $13 to $40 per job depending on the time and distance travelled during this period. If keen, pls SMS/Whatsapp me ONLY at 91083793.

Very suitable for people doing sales who need a car!

Thank you!

wow what company? mind sharing?

Supercharged

sigh... where were all of you guys when i first started driving, looking for rental back in '10?!?

this thread is so informative. Mods should consider making it a sticky for rental infos.

is there any car rental company allow driving thier car enter malaysia?

and with insurance coverage

Of course got. Avis, Hertz. Need to inform the company during booking to arrange insurance coverage.

hello veterans. can anyone suggests the best place i can rent a car in the jurong west area. to be precise, pioneer. or does anyone knows anyone who does car rental in that area. am searching for a car to rent. thank you.

hello veterans. can anyone suggests the best place i can rent a car in the jurong west area. to be precise, pioneer. or does anyone knows anyone who does car rental in that area. am searching for a car to rent. thank you.

Search in sgcarmart.com here let me give you a head start. http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/listing.php?COM=car%20rental

Click on the "View merchants on map" on the right hand corner.

Do you want short term or long rent? What category car?

there is at least a car sharing coop there.

↡ Advertisement