• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Note the word Asian dry.gif

http://www.straitsti...ory_789638.html

Edited by Vid, 17 April 2012 - 06:58 PM.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Note the word Asian dry.gif

http://www.straitsti...ory_789638.html

Ya......i prefer blonde/come here dry.gif
Relocated

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:14 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

alamak ... after CNY
millions of michael are coming? [sweatdrop]

Attached Thumbnails

• 38469C4F-BD6B-42C6-B488-D1142881A7A7.jpeg
  • 7B2CA2F1-C93D-4196-ADED-C64EFD42B58C.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know, 07 February 2019 - 03:16 PM.

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:32 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

alamak ... after CNY
millions of michael are coming? [sweatdrop]

Millions of michael can come to sg if only the garment welcome them lo. Thing is garment of sg unlimited and free flow welcome anyone who wants to come here?!

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:41 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

already here loh.....

just that they dont speak to you so you wont know they are honkee

have interact with some of them rather extreme in experience.... poles apart 😅

met some who thinks they are a cut above the locals here...a bit 狗眼看人低 loves to boast but they been calling the PRC in Hong Kong as 蝗虫 but fail to see they are also locusts here in someone else back yards

funny thing is....they think locals dont understand Cantonese 🤣🤣 just that keep quiet dont say only

now for the other end of the pole, they do push harder but sometimes using unorthodox ways to get the job done and is rather cut throat...rather good cos keep you on your toes

识时务者为俊杰😅😅😅

currently dating 1 now

if 1 day, I start behaving not my normal self.....this is what happened to me :XD:  :XD:

Edited by Staff69, 07 February 2019 - 04:57 PM.

RH1667, Uncle2 and Pohhenry praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:44 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Did you tell them to Sek Si La....Po Kai...

Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:15 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1997 don't have ability to migrate and so now kpkb? 

Come la, come.

Help us serve NS. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:33 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There are many hk people come here to work?
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:06 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Did you tell them to Sek Si La....Po Kai...

Fcw75 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 09 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

We have created an environment that are ideal for the rich and foreigners at the cost of her citizens.

While i can understand we have no natural resources and need foriegn funds and investments, we also don't want to end up being high class salves paying top money to people so that they could also ennoy this fruits.

Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:10 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The damage has been done.

Who open the gates for them?

Edited by Fcw75, 09 February 2019 - 05:10 PM.

Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:35 PM

Showster
  • Premium member
    Showster
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Based on the values that Asians have, Singapore should indeed be the best. Can find work or do business easily, large spaces for housing, education, safety etc etc. It’s just a bit small for an economy. And it’s also not the ideal place if one adopts European, UK or US values.
"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Singapore, most, liveable, city and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users