Conspiracy theory: Underaged sex and SMRT COI

Ahtong

When news of a corruption probe involving SCDF and CNB chief broke, news of YSL tiko pek also came out.

When SMRT COI starts, underaged sex scandal is also reported ...... hmmmm

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

When news of a corruption probe involving SCDF and CNB chief broke, news of YSL tiko pek also came out.

errr...so u saying YSL and the skool principal are planted decoys for the gahmen?

eh, took ur medication today oredi ornot? [laugh]

errr...so u saying YSL and the skool principal are planted decoys for the gahmen?

eh, took ur medication today oredi ornot? [laugh]

No, they are just selective over when to release the news. Underaged sex incident happened how long ago?

It's a C-O-N-spiracy I tell ya [dizzy]

No, they are just selective over when to release the news. Underaged sex incident happened how long ago?

It's a C-O-N-spiracy I tell ya [dizzy]

so you saying TR belong to MIW iszi??

YSL is release by TR not MSM

Anyway I'm glad that this clean up job is underway.

Police has been too lenient in SG for far too long.

I hope more clean up of the online illegal chicken sites.

I don't agree with my friend that less avenues for chicken = more rape cases.

Turbocharged

no comment on the first portion but the SMRT COI starts should be coincide with everyday got mrt break down.... [laugh]

agree with TS.

I'm sure there's conspiracy.... one fishball was missing from my lunch and I'm sure it's the government's decoy to line their pocket by having such news on newspaper and the fishball auntie "conveniently" forget the usual count. so when auntie's earning go up by cutting corner, they can collect more tax and rent.

so now you saying TRE is actually working for MIW -_-

My obtuse friend, you are making a giant leap of assumption. The clueless Richard Wan could have been fed the news by people with other agendas. :ph34r:

agree with TS.

I'm sure there's conspiracy.... one fishball was missing from my lunch and I'm sure it's the government's decoy to line their pocket by having such news on newspaper and the fishball auntie "conveniently" forget the usual count. so when auntie's earning go up by cutting corner, they can collect more tax and rent.

Don't politicize the thread [laugh]

My obtuse friend, you are making a giant leap of assumption. The clueless Richard Wan could have been fed the news by people with other agendas. :ph34r:

so your Opening Posting are not a giant leap of assumption lah?? [laugh]

since this is thread a [confused] bout conspiracy theory, why i cannot make assumption but you can?

so your Opening Posting are not a giant leap of assumption lah?? [laugh]

since this is thread a [confused] bout conspiracy theory, why i cannot make assumption but you can?

What I stated in original post is verifiable by facts. Establishment siasuay news is also followed closely by salty news.

But does TRE need to be a govt plant for the conspiracy to be true?

Really no logic leh .... [dizzy][:p]

agree with TS.

I saw the table wiper dish it from your bowl with a satay stick lah! [laugh]

I saw the table wiper dish it from your bowl with a satay stick lah! [laugh]

wah.. so with the ongoing COI, police force also cut manpower and we can have people kapoing fish ball right under our nose.. some with hair sticking out somemore [:p]

↡ Advertisement