• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:26 AM

Calvinus
  • Calvinus
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am a suzuki SX4 owner and am very proud of my ride.

I am sure there are others out there? I hope to get to know you guys and chat about SX4 (I am looking at installing a wing, body kit, etc and if you have advice to offer, it would be great!)

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

Haprilia
  • Haprilia
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Congrats! Did you get manual or automatic transmission?
www.promosuzuki.com - Suzuki car Blog

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:44 AM

Oleluna
  • Oleluna
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi! sx4 sedan here! guess we a few chosen ones biggrin.gif ,got question.. my Aircon LED signal blinks rather than solid, wonder if U guys haf the same symptom? imma a noob, pls help unsure.gif

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:05 AM

Bernxxvi
  • Bernxxvi
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

wave.gif Hi Suzuki sx4 HB I m looking to buy a white model 10,09,08,07
Pls sent photos &details to bernxxvi@yahoo.com.sg
Thks

Edited by Bernxxvi, 14 August 2012 - 06:07 AM.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:10 AM

Slohand2
  • Slohand2
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Only in White? how about burnt copper .

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:47 AM

Kleivard
  • Kleivard
    Clutched
    Author Image

Sx4traileropen.jpg

Proud owner of ex SX4. Great car.

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:30 AM

Baxter
  • Baxter
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hi,
is there any dedicate forum for the sx4 ?

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:36 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Only in White? how about burnt copper .

I find white looks nice on the SX4 hatchback.
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

Kleivard
  • Kleivard
    Clutched
    Author Image

I find white looks nice on the SX4 hatchback.

Totally agreed

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

Foxhole
  • Foxhole
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I will be buying a SX4. All bros and sis pls give me your advise in future. Thank you wink.gif

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

Bhauto213
  • Bhauto213
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Proud owner of ex SX4. Great car.

nice car. :)
BH AUTO SERVICES PTE LTD, BLOCK 1 SIN MING INDUSTRIAL ESTATE SECTOR C #01-111/113/115/117 SINGAPORE 575636. OFFICE: 6559 8944 Mobile: 9101 3232

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:25 AM

Foxhole
  • Foxhole
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks, is Auto

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

Ildafi
  • Ildafi
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi.. Also a SX4 owner sedan. Anyway which outside workshop do you guys send for servicing as I bought this as 2nd hand. Anyone facing a creaking seat problem? Noob here.. Thanks

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

Foxhole
  • Foxhole
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, no issue with my ride. I bought a 2nd hand car as well but is still under Champion Motors warranty. smile.gif

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

Chittesh
  • Chittesh
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Great Pick in this Wild COE Market.
I have been using now for 2 years...Great Choice with FC and sturdy build :)

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

Stinkray
  • Premium member
    Stinkray
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

SX4 HB is a very nice car to drive...... happy.gif
Punctually Is The Best Policy !!!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

Yinpin2003
  • Yinpin2003
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

A new owner of 2007 SX4 HB too.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

Yinpin2003
  • Yinpin2003
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi guys, i need help here.

Can anyone tell me if sx4 come with twin exhaust? cos my come with it.

Been looking for more information but cant find any.

Ex owner told the car dealer it come with it...

Pls help....

Tks.

Posted 26 February 2019 - 04:12 PM

Greddy82
  • Greddy82
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi bros.

Was there ever any facelift SX4 with 120bhp in Singapore, cos all i see is the ~110 horses ones. If there are, how to distinguish between the older and the new one?

Thanks

Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:53 AM

Bluebull
  • Premium member
    Bluebull
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Facelifted SX4 with 120bhp? No, dont think so.

Wow, this thread makes me miss my white HB SX4 which stayed with me for 7+ years.

2 of my previous cars can be viewed at:
http://www.cardomain.../ride/3068564/1

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users