Fren ask me for Career Advice

FastFastCar

his "friend" is him lah.0029136001334420725.gif

think we all are pretty aware mah, as in order to show he is connected, put himself as the 3rd person. Very common in buangkok hotel.

think we all are pretty aware mah, as in order to show he is connected, put himself as the 3rd person. Very common in buangkok hotel.

same question asked again and again hoping to get a more innovative answer :D

I believe the reverse to be more applicable here. More pay less stress and responsiblility. Example: my new job just like that compare with previous [laugh]

Lucky you :)

Thanks all for the constructive advice as well as presenting both sides of the coin, I will present to him your points tomorrow but ultimately the decision lies with him. As for those who doesn't want to help and just make snide remarks, have a good night too, karma will eventually catch up with you.

I got a fren, age 34, earning 7.9K a month in a high risk and high stress job, he feels tired and stress out and is thinking of taking up a lower risk and lower stress job at 6.7K a month, he is in a dilemma as he does not know to choose higher pay or lower stress and perhaps more happiness in his life.

I don't know how to advise him as for me I feel that money is very important. What would you choose, lower pay for better quality of life or higher pay for sucky life?

Please advise sensibly as he is my good fren.

just keep the job but work out the stress , & all job r risky u cant perform what coy director dictate then prepare for packup

↡ Advertisement