Honda Civic

Gilahonda

Can someone enlighten me what is the difference between civic 1.8a and civic 1.8 vtis?
Which is the better model?Which model with paddle shift?More accessories?
Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

1.8A has only the stick gear shift like P, R, N, D, D2 etc..., where as 1.8VTI-s does have the paddle shifters with the steering. I do not know if there is a difference in trim between the two.

Am I missing something? You are not telling me you are going to buy the new civic?

New civic price

The 1.8A cost 172k! for a civic, & 2/5 stars review rating....

Must be die hard fan, but seeing your nick, I guess so. Well, I can't help much but I am constantly surprise by the support for this brand...

Am I missing something? You are not telling me you are going to buy the new civic?

New civic price

Must be die hard fan, but seeing your nick, I guess so. Well, I can't help much but I am constantly surprise by the support for this brand...

Geez that's a lot of money for a mere civic :D

New civic price

Wow civic cost $172k! I didn't know that.. A 2.5litre new Murano 205k.. Seems more worth it..

Nah,i givin the new civic a miss.........its just too ex and too ugly.im toyin with the idea of gettin the civic FD 1.8a but the diff between 1.8a and 1.8a vtis really confuses me....

thks bro.....but wat confuses me is that I have seen some civic 1.8a vtis w/o paddle shifters and controls on steering wheel.some 1.8a also dont have the integrated audio dashboard (the one that comes standard instead they have aftermarket cheap unit just like the 1.6 ltr ones).

the other day went to test drive a 07 civic vtis model,but the 2nd hand dealer keeps harpin that its a vtis model when I think i noe that a vtis comes with paddle shifters,audio controls on steering and a vti engine.end up didnt buy since it looked rather fishy although the unit i test drove was well maintained.

thks bro.....but wat confuses me is that I have seen some civic 1.8a vtis w/o paddle shifters and controls on steering wheel.some 1.8a also dont have the integrated audio dashboard (the one that comes standard instead they have aftermarket cheap unit just like the 1.6 ltr ones).

the other day went to test drive a 07 civic vtis model,but the 2nd hand dealer keeps harpin that its a vtis model when I think i noe that a vtis comes with paddle shifters,audio controls on steering and a vti engine.end up didnt buy since it looked rather fishy although the unit i test drove was well maintained.

Those Civic that don't come with integrated audio and side mirror indicators were from PIs. They are the 1.8A G model, the most basic model for Civic. But no matter which mode, all came with the same i-VTEC 1.8A R18 engine (not VTI engine as you've mentioned).

Wow they dun even bother to bring in the 2L version liao.

Dun think I have seen any 2012 civics on the road. Maybe not eye-catching enough for me.

:D

New civic price

At this price level, they'll be hard pressed to sell even a few units a month

(edited)

seekin to buy 06-07 civic vtis 1.8a.must have paddle shifts,integrated audio.non PI car.either black or white paintjob only.black on black or white on beige.........

do pm me.sincere buyer.thks!!!

Edited by Gilahonda

Seriously, not worth buying a car at prevailing COE prices. Though one might be able to afford it, it looks silly to pay so much for the right to own a car for 10 yrs.

Keep your current ride if you have one.

Edited by Davidtkl