MediaCorp actress involved in car sex?

Piyopico

I don't know who's the mediacorp actress that is moonlight but know her going rate of 2500 for two hours, FR said she is nice to talk to and patient.

Reasonable...

So it's 2500/120/x?

↡ Advertisement

i tot the one tt had fling with edmund chen is cynthia koh?

Edmund did not have a fling with just one actress. Ann is widely rumored to be the other one.

Innocent look actress who is still single I can also think of Yvonne Lim. She went overseas to venture too.

Unless they are loose with the term 'Ah Jie', can't be Yvonne Lim. Yvonne is miles away from being the leading actress of caldecott hill at any time of her career. Ann and Phyllis have both been widely dubbed as the other ah jies after Zoe, Fann & Jacelynn in the 90's.

I not sure about the x as I am not okt, but I think it's more performance based rather than numerical based

U mean they wanna see kuku first???

:wub:

Its Ann Kok la. The clues are quite a giveaway. Ah jie that tried going overseas to advance career has only two. One is Ann Kok and the other Phyllis Quek. The former had build up quite reputation previously with rumors of flings with co star like Edmund Chen. So quite likely they referring to her.

I don't think is her....i suspect is P Quek...

:wub:

I don't think is her....i suspect is P Quek...

hmmm she is also a suspect since the clues all fit in. But why do you think she is more likely than Ann Kok? got special insider news?? [laugh]

Edited by Damienic

Neutral Newbie

Edmund did not have a fling with just one actress. Ann is widely rumored to be the other one.

Dun anyhow say leh, Xiang Yun is a mCFer too.........

Dun anyhow say leh, Xiang Yun is a mCFer too.........

Not I anyhow say. This piece of news was circulated on the net for quite sometime in the past...rumours that keeps surfacing and refusing to go away is likely to be true most of the times...

Neutral Newbie

Not I anyhow say. This piece of news was circulated on the net for quite sometime in the past...rumours that keeps surfacing and refusing to go away is likely to be true most of the times...

Actually that guy is not Edmund

I confess now, that guy is me.

So coincident Edmund look like me, so they thought is Edmund.

It's me, don't believe go ask Ann......... [pirate]

↡ Advertisement