MediaCorp actress involved in car sex?

Piyopico

Neutral Newbie

i nv buy wanbao one leh.. also duno how to read..

if buy wanbao is to see peektures only hahaha!

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Ann, I don't like but PQ is hot! she still stay at TS800?

This I gotta agree with you fully Sabbie! :D

If I marry her... Like last time my friend say one... Sure forever post-4638-1335332650.gif

KNN!

go look for ann or ZT or FW look alike lah!

totally agree on this

used to be with one look 85% like sammy cheng

and another 90% like felicia chin

The pre-requisite is of course after filtering away ugly, oldies and man lah. The rest if not monster, I wouldn't mind. Just poke poke and poke. On the sound effect portion, seriously man is all about ego. Whether real or fake, this one transparent to those uncle. To them, manage to up a girl, plus the girl reciprocate with some sound effect, their ego already boosted. So what fake or real to talk about?

She did. Tried to break into Taiwan market early in her career but failed.

which mkt? the FL mkt? maybe her rates too high ... [laugh]

Supersonic

Both Ann and Phyllis are sexy!

Won't mind paying them but gotta check IC confirm more than 18 yrs old first :D

wah sei....u mean now boys oso go by these kinda girly names meh? [lipsrsealed]

suspect got zhng one leh...

which female celebrity at 40 or close to 40 no zhng one? cannot be la...women at that age no zhng confirm "cannot see" one.. [laugh]

This I gotta agree with you fully Sabbie! :D

If I marry her... Like last time my friend say one... Sure forever

For once we agreed on something, a few years back I heard she stays at Thomson 800 and occasionally goes swimming, not sure if she still staying there or not, you can buy a unit there to recce although now her heydays a bit over

MOS has closed down already, you guys know right? So this story is long time ago when she was acting but not very famous...

One of my friend was out clubbing with a bunch of his friends when this beautiful girl was also on the dance floor then dunno how one of the handsome boy started dancing with her and cos she was like a perfect woman.according to the boy... she top also have and body also very nice then she became overly friendly cos she drink quite alot, touch touch here and there, rub rub hnext thing they disappear for the whole night.... the guy refuse to say anything after that but just give big grin...

Another friend, this time a girl was out with some girl friends and some.guy friends... a few of the guys are from navy and got one his body is nice and he got nice built but average looking... he was the friend of the guy that was chasing my friend... then half way thru the night this little star appeared with her friend and they sat quite near the table of my friends then next thing they know one of this girls was sitting on te guy's lap and dancing while sitting... dunno what it means according to one of the guys who was also present... shortly after that they both disappear for the night... when kenah goreng from the friends the next day, MR Sexy body bexame very angry and told the friends he never wanna talk about it...

this two incidents was told to me by my friends who were there at that time... the 2 incident happen in the same year... thats why i never forget this person... cos she is really bold and daring plus she is like Ms Perfect to most guys during my time... accorsing to them who saw her in real life she is very very pretty, sexy and has nice boobs, she has nice smile and she is very small size and pettit plus her voice is like music to their ears.. all the guys that meet her before cannot forget her..... yup....dun ask me why or what or how

im using hp so sorry for the typo error my phone dun allow me to do correction properly

Edited by Meganut

Yesterday saw Pan 00 at AMK central with hubby.

Saw Pan ling ling few times at the AMK ave 10 market.

Like your last pic, nose is bleeding.

Pan ling ling is lao chio! :wub:

↡ Advertisement