U can no longer user your parts for RiverView Auto

Torque6

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] well said on why save few tens since can own merc???? this is diagnosed as "penny wise pounds foolish" mentality

there is nothing wrong with saving $$$, regardess of what car one drives.

↡ Advertisement

yes, chin has his own ws at sin ming.... you can call the main line for address : 64572446 (serene, ex-RV is his executive secretary)

got surcharge or not?

yes, chin has his own ws at sin ming.... you can call the main line for address : 64572446 (serene, ex-RV is his executive secretary)

WOW! Ok ok! will visit him for my nxt servicing and see his pricing [;)]

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] well said on why save few tens since can own merc???? this is diagnosed as "penny wise pounds foolish" mentality

if like that hor.... will you be willing to pay $10 for a box of tissue if outside is selling for $2

you don't know the meaning of penny wise pound foolish

if like that hor.... will you be willing to pay $10 for a box of tissue if outside is selling for $2

you don't know the meaning of penny wise pound foolish

well said. if one is willing to pay $10 for a box of tissue, the seller will be driving an expensive car very soon

It is not difficult and not easy too.

but apparantly they can do it by selling parts at a cheaper price though their costs is comparable with a workshop...... interesting isn't it

wah this thread already 8 solid pages and still continue. Move on la bros... dont patronise RV again. find some where more deserving and more ease on your pockets. Ultimately we know that RV is already charging people and chopping people like carrot. Why go back to them? Not as if they are the only workshop ard here in singapore. Bros move on. RIP to RV.

wah this thread already 8 solid pages and still continue. Move on la bros... dont patronise RV again. find some where more deserving and more ease on your pockets. Ultimately we know that RV is already charging people and chopping people like carrot. Why go back to them? Not as if they are the only workshop ard here in singapore. Bros move on. RIP to RV.

let it carry on

and these polices will attract more customers?

I tink the answer is quite obvious based on the responses in this thread so I didnt wanna add on further.

It's his company, whether he'll make more $$$$ or lose more customers, he has to accept the outcome.

hahaha..if money is an issue, then dun use tissue loh, use hankerchief, reusable right

if money is not an issue, $10/$100/$1000 tissue buy why not...ppl got money mah, nothing can stop them wor...

Every where also got house rules.Customer cannot bring outside food and drinks to eat in a coffe shop or resturant. You cant bring your own alcohol to KTV or clubs.Need to pay a surcharge when u buy a car in cash.Sales items are not exchangeable.And i belive there is still many many more.

Every where also got house rules.Customer cannot bring outside food and drinks to eat in a coffe shop or resturant. You cant bring your own alcohol to KTV or clubs.Need to pay a surcharge when u buy a car in cash.Sales items are not exchangeable.And i belive there is still many many more.

there are also WS that have these type of house rules. why was RV singled out by TS?

Turbocharged

there are also WS that have these type of house rules. why was RV singled out by TS?

very often, i will see new thread on RV being created for various reasons

If you look at his post, sounds like he has been returning RV customer and probably dont patronized other WS. BUT again like you mentioned earlier, his intention is only to create AWARENESS to fellow forummers not to single out any WS. Why you suddenly change if tune?

Vincent has the right to charge high high and make a better than decent living

We as consumers hv a right to walk away too, and share info on forum

There will always be teo sides to a story. Just decide whatu want and act accordingly, for me its always autosaver. Been there for eight yrs leow, no complains and they always happily oblige when u byo stuff.