My avatar pic more chio or this scientifically proven one?

Ahtong

then i order starbucks will kena slap anot?? [laugh] 1 x mocha frapping (piakpiak) to go!! with extra whipped creams

ya when the whipped cream start coming out ...piak piak piak sound [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Actually now that I can that a closer look at the pictures. Just now cannot as in Office.

They are right about the natural, the English girl have very little or no makeup. Her rosy cheeks could also be natural as well, as its not uncommon for them to have rosy cheeks, maybe due to the colder weather.

The Thai girl have a lot more makeup on, just check the skin tone difference between the face & neck.

Both are pretty in their own way leh. I do not fancy any of them, not feeling much, but I feel the English girl is a litlle bit more chio, being she looks good without much make up. But if have a chance to interact with them, maybe opinion will change.

I personally cannot stand stuck up girl that think the world revolve around them, worst these stuck up girls are usually not even the most pretty.

Sometimes looking at the face first, will led the mind to think Bout sex.

In this case, the Thai girl photo gave me the urge stronger than the Ang-MOH photo.

But both are pretty.

i think the student more chio

err.... my avatar chio?? [laugh]

Chio .... How about a MCF avatar beauty pageant? [laugh]

Turbocharged

maybe its her hair.. the brit student looks like auntie leh.. the thai student also looks more mature..