Charged For Sex With Underage Part II

Tanahseng

Do you think the under aged prostitute needs to be charged too?

She knows better, she is under age, and yet chose to have Sex or must I say, chose to "sell".......

I think OKT and herself need sterner punishment than all those men patronizing her.

↡ Advertisement

Do you think the under aged prostitute needs to be charged too?

She knows better, she is under age, and yet chose to have Sex or must I say, chose to "sell".......

I think OKT and herself need sterner punishment than all those men patronizing her.

no, i always protect the weaker sex :D

no, i always protect the weaker sex :D

u mean those weaker AT sex??? cannot mari kita consider weak? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Bro, don't you think this whore RUINED so many families? :excl:

question i will ask.....is it moral to do such? married men and all? sorry, i feel it is farking wrong.....

question i will ask.....is it moral to do such? married men and all? sorry, i feel it is farking wrong.....

The moral isn't right...... but men are always men.

Whatever they do outside aren't important, as long as they truly love their family.

When you talking about Moral, I admit, it's wrong.......... and you think this little whore, is it moral to sell ?

a chicken and egg issue if u ask me. For me, men more wrong to even initiate, summore got family.

jus like here, we have trolls, who i akin to pros....if we ignore them, no business. of cos not a sin to engage trolls, but u see how it works? chicken-egg ah seng

i was brought up in catholic family. morally totally wrong. men deserve what they got. bloody whore should be spayed too

Bro, don't you think this whore RUINED so many families? :excl:

i didnt know they were force to do the girl at gun point [:(]

let me know if any of those were there at gun point or maybe wife pay for it as tbeir birthday surprise :D

If I'm still in NS, my Sgt will say, 'the only wrong these men did was that they were caught'.......... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

The moral isn't right...... but men are always men.

Whatever they do outside aren't important, as long as they truly love their family.

When you talking about Moral, I admit, it's wrong.......... and you think this little whore, is it moral to sell ?

is download, buying contraband cig, selling liquor to under 18 illegal?

the 'product' was sitting there, the selle (pimp) and the customers are the one transacting -_-

launang, at least u still oldskool...and me too. see la, that is society now, and look at the promiscuity running arnd.

Supercharged

i didnt know they were force to do the girl at gun point [:(]

let me know if any of those were there at gun point or maybe wife pay for it as tbeir birthday surprise :D

Ya lor! No one force them to do it. Its their own choice, so they asked for it.

If the incident had ruined their families, then they have to answer for their own actions.

Supercharged

If I'm still in NS, my Sgt will say, 'the only wrong these men did was that they were caught'.......... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

They should know that there is a risk when they go for such online trade. If want to play safe, then go for the legal brothels in GL lah.

They should know that there is a risk when they go for such online trade. If want to play safe, then go for the legal brothels in GL lah.

Some of them might want more privacy or scared meet someone they know while at GL....... :ph34r:[lipsrsealed]

Anadas said it well.

The girls name and IC and age and photo must be released so the those charged will know WHICH girl that they have farked is really underage and is causing them to go to jail.

It's unfair to not know anything about this underage girl,and go to jail like a BLUR FARK.

How can those who kena be satisfied about the judgement without knowing the other party details.

I would not.

Anadas said it well.

The girls name and IC and age and photo must be released so the those charged will know WHICH girl that they have farked is really underage and is causing them to go to jail.

It's unfair to not know anything about this underage girl,and go to jail like a BLUR FARK.

How can those who kena be satisfied about the judgement without knowing the other party details.

I would not.

did you read the news report or just shouting for fun?

the girl name is mentioned in court, but media cannot report.

It depends on which side of the equation you look at.

For me, i choose to see it as if there was no supply at all, then there will be no demand

but they were deceived into buying a product that was not what they thought they wanted.

If a car dealer re-badge a Proton and sell it as a "Lancer EX" to you, should the dealer be penalised for cheating ?

is download, buying contraband cig, selling liquor to under 18 illegal?

the 'product' was sitting there, the selle (pimp) and the customers are the one transacting -_-

↡ Advertisement