Kids this generation are too much

Tanahseng

(edited)

I know a couple who started in Secondary school. The guy dropped out of school then.

They're now 40, still married. And very very rich, self made money.

and I think this is exceptional case.

Any parents here allowed your kids age btw 12-16 behave like this??

If you allowed, I got no words!!! [wave]

The second picture, they just knew each other. Why I know, I am sitting in my car waiting for someone, the other intro to this guy and the shake hand......and the next miniute, they hugging.......WTf

Edited by Tanahseng
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

greendale secondary if i'm not mistaken

saw some of the girls smoking under block before going to school

while sending my kids to school

Either Greendale, Edgefield or Punggol Secondary, cos in Punggol only got 3 sec schools.

But TS should not be so surprised. I seen so many of them in places like Orchard Road, Downtown East, even on MRT trains,...some in uniform also.

Yes such things are already happening during my time in the early 80s and I think since men walked on this earth.

However, as long as no penetration and girl still Birgin its OK because I believe in the girl birginity is the most sacred thing to give husband.

You thought wrong. Obviously a flawed sentence. Guess your thinking cap was not with you when you thought or wrote this? [:p]

Have a nice day! [wave]

Ok mah, i also had girlfriend at age of 13, smoke at at age of 14, drink at age of 16 but dont see me robbing a bank.

Now i am very normal. because of all the tits i had fonddle over the years now i dont go visit underage pros and dont take pictures of char boh outside.

If i got son these kind of activities i will encourage , on the other hand if got daughter i will chain her up. cause nowadays boys will only want one thing.

Last time china be throne 10 years old girls for marriage Liao. You think the men did not have s3x with these young bride meh?

Now many countries, also got young 12-16 brides for marriage.

Last time far east plaza very happening......mix with center-point kids......I believe s3x also plenty in the staircase n dark corners.

Last time no easy Camera to take such photos. So out of sight, out of mind!

Twincharged

and I think this is exceptional case.

Any parents here allowed your kids age btw 12-16 behave like this??

If you allowed, I got no words!!! [wave]

The second picture, they just knew each other. Why I know, I am sitting in my car waiting for someone, the other intro to this guy and the shake hand......and the next miniute, they hugging.......WTf

I think now quite common la. My wife's parents allowed. lol. Got married when my wife was 17. I also got many friends married before 20. If don't start in sec sch then how to get married and have children early?

Turbocharged

I think now quite common la. My wife's parents allowed. lol. Got married when my wife was 17. I also got many friends married before 20. If don't start in sec sch then how to get married and have children early?

Shotgun?... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Hug here hug there better than stab here stab there right :D

Make love peace, not war [laugh]

Twincharged

Shotgun?... [laugh]

[blush] Yea. [:p]

Then end up realizing that only muslims can get married below 18. For Chinese if below 18 still need to get approval from MCYS then can get a special marriage license. End up doing the customary one first then wait till she 18 then we registered. [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

This problem is because some girls nowadays badly brought up and don't value themselves.

Problem starts from home when the girl don't get attention, or don't feel valued.

They go out and freely let guys hug and touch them, because this makes them feel "valued".

Sometimes it's also because girls from these households suffered some abuse at a young age, have low self-esteem, so they behave like this.

This problem is because some girls nowadays badly brought up and don't value themselves.

Problem starts from home when the girl don't get attention, or don't feel valued.

They go out and freely let guys hug and touch them, because this makes them feel "valued".

Sometimes it's also because girls from these households suffered some abuse at a young age, have low self-esteem, so they behave like this.

You r right. Fully agree [:(]

Turbocharged

Alamak Seng..... boh bian.... they underage, cannot book room at hotel.... else you bet they will have a hell of time in the room.....

Then again..... one willing to touch, another willing to kena touch...... both song song kao Jurong..... ^_^

Twincharged

seriously, i'm gonna start teaching the kids abt the birds and bees when they go pri sch. seems like waiting till sec sch may be too late

seriously, i'm gonna start teaching the kids abt the birds and bees when they go pri sch. seems like waiting till sec sch may be too late

u can start right thru in the womb....play those lectures fr marriage encounter [laugh] [laugh]

Twincharged

u can start right thru in the womb....play those lectures fr marriage encounter [laugh] [laugh]

those lectures will make the baby zzzzzzzzzzzzz

i've discussed with wife and agreed that both kids can only date after 18. Is that too strict or lax??

↡ Advertisement