Kids this generation are too much

Tanahseng

Neutral Newbie

if my son then it's okay but if is my daughter I will cfm chop of that A**hole bird bird and deep fried it

↡ Advertisement

Lucky my son now 20 ........... Now got to really lookout for my girl who is 8......

didn't know you are that old [laugh]

but your two kids age different so far apart! :huh:

You can always tell your son and slip some condoms into his backpack mah. Can be subtle but not too obvious.

slip condom and not too obvious....how he know there are ''protective layer'' for him? [laugh]

I married young lar! [laugh] i am only 20, 27 yrs ago!

Bro that x replying to you I tot u mentioned u 30+

wa u rvhing 50 Liao man

Change, call you uncle [:p]

Your son 3 yrs younger than me [:p]

I'm just thinking that back in our teens (say, 80s or 90s time), it would be highly improper for a young girl to go on overnight trip with a guy if they were yet unmarried.

At least, girls from respectable families would not be allowed to do that, and would never even dream of asking permission.

For those with daughters, will you still hold to this value? Or go with the times?

Some say that if the kids want to hanky-panky, actually no need to go to all the trouble of overnight/overseas trip... [laugh]

Ya la, made my gfs got to cum my plc in the day

Only occasionally got to lie to their parents wat gf bday or wat then can overnite at my plc

Now? [rifle]

Lucky my son now 20 and just disclosed about his gf to us. Both studying in same poly...but i just give them a piece of advice...whatever u do...just remember your parents ok? The girl is a mix of HK Chinese and Eurasian. First time he has a gf cos he preferred to hang out with his kakis playing badminton n egames during his secondary school. Now got to really lookout for my girl who is 8...co is always on her back on what to do and what not to do. For me i always tell her she should sit properly as a girl would. Nowadays i see girls sitting and the way the sit really make me malu! :wacko:

what happened, I hope not to be KP, but your son 20 years old and daughter 8years, somewhere along the way, you decided to go for the cheap condom, is it?

Bro that x replying to you I tot u mentioned u 30+

wa u rvhing 50 Liao man

Change, call you uncle [:p]

Your son 3 yrs younger than me [:p]

Dont mind lar......17, 27, 37, 47 all same one lar. After my son my wife had 4 miscarriages....so gynae as us to relax a few yrs. So we just planned n planned use rythm n others. Then suddenly i realised i nearing 40....so we decided to add one more.

Dont mind lar......17, 27, 37, 47 all same one lar. After my son my wife had 4 miscarriages....so gynae as us to relax a few yrs. So we just planned n planned use rythm n others. Then suddenly i realised i nearing 40....so we decided to add one more.

Ai say, still powerful at 40 huh [laugh]

Hey bro, tdy wed not mon thurs leh [laugh]

what happened, I hope not to be KP, but your son 20 years old and daughter 8years, somewhere along the way, you decided to go for the cheap condom, is it?

I no like condom...yucks!

Ai say, still powerful at 40 huh [laugh]

Exercise bro....that time still play soccer n badminton once a week. Now more like playing bedminton every other day! :D

Turbocharged

Like that Red Indian story about "Broken Lubber"? :D

Some say that if the kids want to hanky-panky, actually no need to go to all the trouble of overnight/overseas trip... [laugh]

QFT. But overseas trip still one of the best options as they have less worries of being found out. (we! I'm still a kid.. haha) Suddenly remembered this jingle "I'm a Toy'R'Us kid!

Jealous? I born in the 60s

I assumed you are not parents yet.

Wait till your kids are one of them in the photo..... then you say something okay?

that is why i would dread to imagine if i am to have a daughter....

before she goes to sec sch, i will tell her to beware of boys.. and daddy knows best because daddy were/are like them. [laugh]

Turbocharged

I no like condom...yucks!

Then must be "you thought you zeroing only but the inner sniper in you took over"?

Exercise bro....that time still play soccer n badminton once a week. Now more like playing bedminton every other day! :D

Thats very true, but I eat and drink more than I play badminton n swim

[:p]

Ps I also dun like CD but you sometime will regret big time when the time comes

[:p]

↡ Advertisement