Kids this generation are too much

Tanahseng

Twincharged

The 16 year old still needs to wait 2 years before can learn driving. New car become old car liao by the time the kid got his driving licence. Lol.

how to explain

top earning individuals coming crime out of love 

the whole SG looking at MRT management - yet one very important joker must demand to be charge for drink driving 

ask Staff69, every night, all the girls line up waiting for him but he still wants Lin Li-hui ONLY

ask Tianmo, just how many heartbreak he caused

ask Radx, only issue one book out pass once every year since the beginning of time

ask T2, intelligent, rich, knowledgeable but wants to shorten his life with cigar smoking

so many to ask, but no explanation available

the point is choice is ours and consequences are ours too

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

Still have. But mostly closed group.

I attended one car MU for my make and model. They held it at a workshop. About 6 to 8 of us.

No more mass MU liao?! Now car MU become exclusive and for invitation only.  [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

My dad just got me a ice cream and good job kid, and that wasn't often cause my exams results usually sucked  [laugh]

I can only afford to buy my son a scale model of the ///M3 if he is ever enthusiastic about cars. Can throw in a scale model of the lambo aventador if he really do well for his exams though...  :D

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I think a lot less liao, forum also become alot less active although kudo's to the forum starter who took great pains to keep things going.

Those times the MU quite happening and chilled, it was like a family day with cars assuming no xiao kia do any silly driving.

Don't have many pictures but here some of the ones I took from the MU back in 2004, not gonna mask the license plates I think most of these cars gone liao  [;)]

post-78681-0-82890800-1531362315_thumb.jpg

post-78681-0-77633300-1531362347_thumb.jpg

Wonder is there any car MU still happening now? I think last time car MU at kallang leisure mall carpark quite happening de.

• Praise 5

Supersonic

I think a lot less liao, forum also become alot less active although kudo's to the forum starter who took great pains to keep things going.

Those times the MU quite happening and chilled, it was like a family day with cars assuming no xiao kia do any silly driving.

Don't have many pictures but here some of the ones I took from the MU back in 2004, not gonna mask the license plates I think most of these cars gone liao  [;)]

attachicon.gifP1020223.JPG

attachicon.gifP1020225.JPG

Where was this MU?

Supersonic

No more mass MU liao?! Now car MU become exclusive and for invitation only. [rolleyes]

you can organise one for MCF
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Don't have many pictures but here some of the ones I took from the MU back in 2004, not gonna mask the license plates I think most of these cars gone liao [;)]

P1020223.JPG

P1020225.JPG

I think there are still many car MUs but a lot are more low profile these days.

Look at the Altis MU in Japanese cars section. If no one starts the thread, think no one really knows about it.

to me, most important is the child's character. hopefully the girl will take care of her dad in future...

Err..from the description, I don't think so.

The scenario we want to see is, "Pa, why U bring me here ? I told you I am good taking bus/MRT. Roads nowadays bery dangerous you know..U see Beh Chia Lor - Singapore Road then U know"

• Praise 1

(edited)

last time parking warden because we use parking coupon (don't need to display)

Edited by Kopites

Supercharged

https://sg.theasianparent.com/kids-scratching-car/

I heard this on the radio talk show yesterday and understood that the repair cost would amount to around $8K. Parents of 2 of the kids refused to compensate the driver other than offering verbal apologies, while father of the third kid is overseas and asked the driver to wait till he returns in another few months, as he refused to allow his spouse to handle the case during his absence. The driver was in a dilemma whether to proceed with the repair in the meantime, and was most heartache as he just spent a few hundred dollars to have his car polished in Malaysia that fateful day before the incident.

While the driver had logged a police report, callers to the talk show doubted that the police would be able to take any action against the kids nor their parents, though the parents should be held responsible morally for the upbringing of their kids. A caller suggested bringing the case to the attention of the kids' school(s) to educate them, though this should be more of the parents' responsibility.

I think the parents should reimburse the driver for the damage caused by their kids, and take the opportunity to instill the value of respecting others' properties just like the kids would like others to do the same to theirs, and do not do unto others what you would not want others to do unto you. Maybe easier said than done .....

• Praise 1

(edited)

Repair the car but do the same to their parents car. Also beat up the parents for being kiam pah. These ppl only understand vigilante action. F the popo

dont-fuck-with-another-mans-vehicle-its-

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

I heard this on the radio talk show yesterday and understood that the repair cost would amount to around $8K. Parents of 2 of the kids refused to compensate the driver other than offering verbal apologies, while father of the third kid is overseas and asked the driver to wait till he returns in another few months, as he refused to allow his spouse to handle the case during his absence. The driver was in a dilemma whether to proceed with the repair in the meantime, and was most heartache as he just spent a few hundred dollars to have his car polished in Malaysia that fateful day before the incident.

While the driver had logged a police report, callers to the talk show doubted that the police would be able to take any action against the kids nor their parents, though the parents should be held responsible morally for the upbringing of their kids. A caller suggested bringing the case to the attention of the kids' school(s) to educate them, though this should be more of the parents' responsibility.

I think the parents should reimburse the driver for the damage caused by their kids, and take the opportunity to instill the value of respecting others' properties just like the kids would like others to do the same to theirs, and do not do unto others what you would not want others to do unto you. Maybe easier said than done .....

I can understand why they refuse to pay la.

What kind of supercar costs 8k to repaint?

Supercharged

I can understand why they refuse to pay la.

What kind of supercar costs 8k to repaint?

They should then have suggested seeking alternative quotes, rather than outright refused any compensation.

(edited)

Just drop lawyer letters to all 3 parents.

Don't have many pictures but here some of the ones I took from the MU back in 2004, not gonna mask the license plates I think most of these cars gone liao [;)]

]

This is last major MU I attended. My previous E39 is somewhere in there

post-16870-0-71871200-1531387622_thumb.jpg

Photo from BMW-SG

Edited by Davidtch
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1