• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
46 replies to this topic | 4 praises

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:30 AM

Tweakmax2
  • Tweakmax2
    Banned

My car is parked under hot sun daily , tried few types and the aroma very fast finish due to te heat.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

dun put, they r bad for health...

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:36 AM

Legendary
  • Legendary
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just put charcoal (those from Daiso). Absorbs rather than masks odors....
=================================================
9 out of 10 men are horny....

....the 10th man is the horniest
=================================================

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:48 AM

Nikelashi
  • Nikelashi
    1st Gear
    Author Image

pandan leaves, bestt! although not very long lasting, it's cheap, strong smell, and supposedly repel cockroaches.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

Danieltcs
  • Danieltcs
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Promo for Charcoal Deodoriser at $6.90.

http://www.bamp.com....ccessories.html

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

Ckchong8
  • Premium member
    Ckchong8
    4th Gear
    Author Image

My car is parked under hot sun daily , tried few types and the aroma very fast finish due to te heat.

I stopped using refresher as heard that the fume will get stuck to the air on vent thus overtime
causes bad odour blowing out from the vent.

No doubt my ride park in mscp so with regular cleaning the interior plus plug in ionize solve my problem.
Been doing to my previous ride till 70k and still practicing on my current ride. thumbsup.gif

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:59 PM

• Premium member
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i also dunt put.
Use air purifier.

Edited by 5936, 05 May 2012 - 10:01 PM.

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:14 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My latio come with the plasma ion stuff build into the Aircon, I don't have to put anything.....

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

Tanahseng
  • Tanahseng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Available @ most Esso Mobil petrol kiosk, Fairprice Xtra, Carrefour & Giant Hypermart.....

May I know this one got taste smell or not har? only esso mobil Petrol kiosk got sell?

Edited by Tanahseng, 05 May 2012 - 10:23 PM.

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

Darklord_88
  • Darklord_88
    Clutched
    Author Image

get neotech ionizer or maier ionizer. works great.

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:58 PM

Sg2303
  • Premium member
    Sg2303
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If you want your car to smell nice no matter what, you can try:

I'm using it. happy.gif

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

4rings
  • 4rings
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

try Aquablue deep marine.
oooo

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:44 AM

Swiftride
  • Swiftride
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Im using Airwick also ..peach flavour though..so far got the nicest smell and last longer than other freshener for me. Can be bought at NTUC easily ...

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:06 AM

Good-Carbuyer

I only know the lemon fragance attract cockcroahes into the car. Anyone got others to share?

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:07 AM

Good-Carbuyer

dun put, they r bad for health...

Can promote asthma in children?

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:08 AM

Good-Carbuyer

Just put charcoal (those from Daiso). Absorbs rather than masks odors....

+1 laugh.gif

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:09 AM

Good-Carbuyer

pandan leaves, bestt! although not very long lasting, it's cheap, strong smell, and supposedly repel cockroaches.

You may be aware that dried Pandan leaves turned into food for cokcroaches

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:15 AM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I using those aroma oil from Bodyshop, few weeks drip 10 drops into those clay star shape dispenser.
I think Bodyshop stuff should be non toxic n made of natural stauff right? It's cheaper also cost $12 for 1 bottle n useclose to 1 year
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can promote asthma in children?

google air fresheners and voc

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

Darklord_88
  • Darklord_88
    Clutched
    Author Image

google air fresheners and voc

ionizer like neotech and maier can help those with asthma. Need need filters to maintain.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

cado MP-C20U Air purifier

cado MP-C20U Air purifier  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Hirsutene  |  Clutched

Absorb unwanted substances

The device is easy to use, simply by plucking with the USB cable. This is a really an effective product especially during hazy days where the harmful substances were filtered, thereby reducing contamination within the car.

Chemical Guys New Car Smell Premium Air Freshener & Odor Eliminator

Chemical Guys New Car Smell Premium Air Freshener & Odor Eliminator  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Nuttywalnutty  |  1st Gear

It literally smells like advertised

The smell is literally the new car smell. A single bottle seems to last forever. Only 3 squirts required for a week.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Air Refreshener

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: type , car , freshener

Tags: type, car, freshener

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users