What type of car air freshener ?

Tweakmax2

the perfect place that you can buy the ionizers that are made out of charcoal and with very nice designs is from ACE1 Auto. Their EZZE perfume line are very interesting.

Stop promoting yr shop la!! [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

the perfect place that you can buy the ionizers that are made out of charcoal and with very nice designs is from ACE1 Auto. Their EZZE perfume line are very interesting.

My car got the ionizer thingy o matter put fragrance or what also no effect. Your one good enough a not

I'm using scented candles from Yankee Candle... They got the small hanging type for car freshener, the scent quite relaxing and doesn't stick to clothes..

• Praise 1

Anyone know if there's pandan scented air freshener? I placed some pandan leaves in the boot but after they dried up under the sun, the smell is mostly gone :(

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

me also. park under hot sun, essential oil / air freshener lost their scent like less than a week. keep topping up is very chor.

i guess those wax-gel type like freshener like Glade are still the longest lasting one comparing against these type.

• Praise 1

I have special oil of champa flower (like frangipani,) I put a couple drops on an envelope and put the envelope under a mat. It lasts for months.
...Although now after about three weeks it has been overridden by the Meguirs Ultimate Protectant and the new car smell. [;)]

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 2

Neutral Newbie

u know i actually cut a piece of soap, those currently treading in Taiwan (i received it as a gift), like those with natural fragrance and put it in my car. so far through the hot CNY season, the smells linger, better than using essential oil as i had previously. Not sure how long its gonna last, but feels good. maybe worth a try there. =D

I have been using Ozium for over 20 years, both in my car and in my home. This is very powerful stuff, so a quick 1/2 second burst is all that is needed to freshen a room. I spray this directly into my home's A/C intake vent, one quick spritz per room, and within seconds the whole house smells fresh. It has a very bright lemon essence.

This even worked to neutralize odors coming from my cat's litter box. The cat has intestinal bowel disease, so her excrement is especially pungent, but one spritz aimed at the box, and the smell is gone completely and permanently.

• Praise 1

Ioniser is better than air freshener as it removes the odour instead of musking it.

Get a good one and not those cheap $20 ones.

https://www.lazada.sg/products/car-air-purifier-freshener-ionic-ion-generator-ionizer-remove-dust-pollen-smoke-and-bad-odors-sharp-usb-free-car-hook-i279427339-s434530121.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAwc7jBRD8ARIsAKSUBHKxzHb6UEst2roRaGJMV3617noDsKYpnLVybFsXOMicR8Ef9M9A9ukaApadEALw_wcB&s_kwcid=AL!4281!3!242381247295!!!u!!&exlaz=d_1:mm_150050845_51350205_2010350205::12:1025267241!54483208270!!!pla-296303633664!c!296303633664!434530121!117715046&ef_id=Wtl-8QAAAJNmuxMJ:20190226004613:s

• Praise 1

My 3.90 solution.

$2 charcoal pack from Daiso

$1.90 berry fragrance dried flowers pack from Ikea

to complement the regular 6-8 months interval of cabin ac filter change.

post-163127-0-52997100-1551142446_thumb.jpeg

Edited by mersaylee