Case close already?

(edited)

Let's say you've involved in an accident with another vehicle, and both of you have settled the claim through insurance.

Question is, how do you know that the case has been closed? ie. case closed and both parties will never be able to pursue further claims in the future?

Edited by Lamzh87
↡ Advertisement

Let's say you've involved in an accident with another vehicle, and both of you have settled the claim through insurance.

Question is, how do you know that the case has been closed? ie. case closed and will never result in future claims by either party?

dont worry,let the 2 insurance fight it out and see who wins.then you will receive letter from your insurance and him from his insurance to see who has the last laugh.

dont worry,let the 2 insurance fight it out and see who wins.then you will receive letter from your insurance and him from his insurance to see who has the last laugh.

lets say i win? the other party's insurance have already disburse the money to my car workshop?

how to know case closed after reparing?

i'm not very sure...but your workshop may be getting the letter of discharge something like that?

letter of discahrge same meaning as case close?

By right, it would mean case closed.

Remember to look at fine print!

It should have a clause to allow you to make further claims with regards to injury like whiplash etc...

If not, don't sign it.

Yes, I suppose the case will be close once you sign the discharge letter. Meaning you accept the payout amount and you will not claim again in the future.

By right, it would mean case closed.

Remember to look at fine print!

It should have a clause to allow you to make further claims with regards to injury like whiplash etc...

If not, don't sign it.

i'm more worried that the other party will make further claim. are they able to? depending on fine prints?

Yes, I suppose the case will be close once you sign the discharge letter. Meaning you accept the payout amount and you will not claim again in the future.

Scarly he claim me back? LOL