2013 Nissan Sylphy

Rezorn86

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I am very very new to car market would like to seek guidance from experts in the forum, Please advice, which one to choose from

1) Volkswagen Jetta 4.1 basic

2) Nissan Sylphy Signature Series 1.5 (17'' wheels, rear camera + alpine stereos+ gps).

We are a family of 04 (2 kids).

Also your feedback on after sales of Tan Chong Motors and Volkswagen Centre Singapore. And resaleability factor of these 02 brands or models, fi we plan to use for 3-4yrs.

Thanks

Vicky

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

I am very very new to car market would like to seek guidance from experts in the forum, Please advice, which one to choose from

2) Nissan Sylphy Signature Series 1.5 (17'' wheels, rear camera + alpine stereos+ gps).

Also your feedback on after sales of Tan Chong Motors and Volkswagen Centre Singapore. And resaleability factor of these 02 brands or models, fi we plan to use for 3-4yrs.

Thanks

Vicky

hmmm....how cum so many newbies so fast kena ban ah?

hmmm....how cum so many newbies so fast kena ban ah?

is it becos of spammin?

or banned identity in disguise?

so far i oni know one, but this one i dunno who.

is it becos of spammin?

or banned identity in disguise?

so far i oni know one, but this one i dunno who.

or maybe heshe is a nissan salesman toking up the syphilis?

Hi,

Thanks

Vicky

NIssan Sylphy is comfy car. The rear camera is color one. Not bad. Resale wise maybe u can go n check through sold cars n decide for yrself

recently china had launch the new 1.8l Nissan Sylphy n expected to launch to 120 country by 2014...

It looks much better than it's older peers. Now comes with LEDs. But they are still lag Korean's in terms of design.

It looks much better than it's older peers. Now comes with LEDs. But they are still lag Korean's in terms of design.

i will still choose Japanese cars over Korea

I was checking through the used cars site and wonder why so many 2012 Hyundai Elantra 1.6A cars on the resale market. Are they selling because the car prices went up or what? [confused]

i will still choose Japanese cars over Korea

I was checking through the used cars site and wonder why so many 2012 Hyundai Elantra 1.6A cars on the resale market. Are they selling because the car prices went up or what? [confused]

Is the FC reason again. I have previously drove an Altis for slightly more than 5 yrs. The VVTi gave me zero problems. FC is great at 14km/L. But their design have to really buck up. To me. is the driving experience and the feel. [cool]

(edited)

Yesterday when i went to TC to service my car, walk pass their test drive carpark in BT. saw this new Nissan Sylphy, what i knw from the SE is tat, it just pass the LTA test n will be display to public somewhere after CNY...

Did manage to test the 1.6l, cabin slients improve alot. Legroom is the same as previous slyphy but the car is slightly wider than the previous, transmission tunnel almost flat, large boot, sports mode available(swtich will be at gear knob) & assemble from Thailand.

Direct competitor will be Honda Civic, Toyota Altis & VW Jetta. Price expected for 1.6l will be around the same as Note at $130-$140K.

Brochue not ready, so from what i knw from the SE the

Specs:

Engine capacity: 1,598 cc

Power: 116 bhp

Torque: 158 Nm

Top speed: 190Kmh(According from SE)

Fuel consumption: 15 km\L(On paper), expected by SE(14kml+ - like tat in sg drive condition, base on light & med footer)

CVES: Neutral(According from SE)

Transmission: Xtronic-CVT(6-Speed)

Drive type: FWD

Features are:

LED daytime running light

LED Tailight

Controls on steering wheel

PSB

Keyless entry

Auto headlights

Rain sensing wipers

Electrical retractable side mirrors

Cruise control(1.8l only)

Bluetooth

Smart key

Front fog lamps(1.8l only)

Auto climate control aircon

Dual-zone aircon

Rear aircon

Aux/USB Port

Leather seats

Leather steering wheel

post-98840-1359859312_thumb.jpg

post-98840-1359859338_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rezorn86

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Any interior photo?

Yesterday when i went to TC to service my car, walk pass their test drive carpark in BT. saw this new Nissan Sylphy, what i knw from the SE is tat, it just pass the LTA test n will be display to public somewhere after CNY...

Did manage to test the 1.6l, cabin slients improve alot. Legroom is the same as previous slyphy but the car is slightly wider than the previous, transmission tunnel almost flat, large boot, sports mode available(swtich will be at gear knob) & assemble from Thailand.

Direct competitor will be Honda Civic, Toyota Altis & VW Jetta. Price expected for 1.6l will be around the same as Note at $130-$140K.

Specs:

Fuel consumption: 15 km\L(On paper), expected by SE(14kml+ - like tat in sg drive condition, base on light & med footer)

Features are:

LED Tailight

PSB

Keyless entry

Auto headlights

Rain sensing wipers

Bluetooth

Smart key

Dual-zone aircon

Rear aircon

Aux/USB Port

Leather seats

Leather steering wheel

sidetrack a little..regarding ur signature..the correct term is "undertake"

(edited)

Hi,

Any interior photo?

opps forgotten to pix it cos the SE had lock the car liao...

anyway the actual car will some with nissan alloy sports rim, not this type of cover rim.

Edited by Rezorn86

Specs:

Features are:

LED Tailight

PSB

Keyless entry

Auto headlights

Rain sensing wipers

Bluetooth

Smart key

Dual-zone aircon

Rear aircon

Aux/USB Port

Leather seats

Leather steering wheel

Thanks for sharing the info. In fact, TC sales executives have been mailing information about their latest car.

I look forward to consider purchasing thisw car provided that the COE dipped la....

Current COE prices not for commoners to consider one.

I have faith in Japanese Car and my past experiences with TC have been pleasant so far...

Thanks for sharing the info. In fact, TC sales executives have been mailing information about their latest car.

I look forwarid to consider purchasing thisw car provided that the COE dipped la....

Current COE prices not for commoners to consider one.

I have faith in Japanese Car and my past experiences with TC have been pleasant so far...

Talk about their msiling info, I received 4 cards. .. 2 with my name and another 2 with someone else's name... tgeir recird system very screw up... [laugh]