2013 Nissan Sylphy

Rezorn86

So it means buy new or used car also not worth now.

Brand new maybe even better than used......(talking about B n B car)

If considering only purchasing cost ( cost to buy ):

The cost per month btw a brand new and used is only about $300 - $400.

If in any month the used car need a $400 repair, the advantage is wiped out.

I checked out the new sylphy at bukit timah recently. There's a red 1.6l and dark blue 1.8l. The space is really good at the back. Pretty happy with the non-factory fitted items except for the rims which i personally dislike.

Heard there is an official launch next weekend.

Turbocharged

The TCM SE told me 1.6l omv is 14k+ and 1.8l omv is 18k+.

Both under 5k cevs.

What is the selling price? ...

Turbocharged
(edited)

What is the selling price? ...

the weekend before the budget announcement, the SE willing to take order for 130K.

.........Today is the birthday ( launch ) of the 2013 Nissan Sylphy.

The silence on MCF in regards to inetest in this car is DEAFENING! lol

Edited by Camrysfa

Neutral Newbie

the weekend before the budget announcement, the SE willing to take order for 130K.

Did I see wrongly? SE "WILLING"? Hehehehe

[laugh]

Turbocharged

Did I see wrongly? SE "WILLING"? Hehehehe

[laugh]

She must be a famous celebrity to quote such a high price. ... [laugh]

Turbocharged

Aiyoh. . Didn't know they launch today. . I was free on the afternoon. ..

About 130k and 150k respectively for 1.6 and 1.8. 3k discount. Se said you can offer to set your own coe rebate and the price will adjust accordingly. Meaning if you reduce the coe rebate by 10k, you save 10k off the price accordingly. Non guranteed bids.

About 130k and 150k respectively for 1.6 and 1.8. 3k discount. Se said you can offer to set your own coe rebate and the price will adjust accordingly. Meaning if you reduce the coe rebate by 10k, you save 10k off the price accordingly. Non guranteed bids.

So for what's the Coe rebate if priced at 130k n 150k respectively??

• Praise 3

So for what's the Coe rebate if priced at 130k n 150k respectively??

Check out the Tan Chong pricelist dated 22 Feb. The pricelist i received today shows the same figures for sylphy.

CLICK

Last week i was at TCM bukit timah and the se there said omv are 14k+ and 18k+. Todat the se at TCM ubi said 15k+ and 17k+. Not sure which is correct.

Turbocharged

Last week i was at TCM bukit timah and the se there said omv are 14k+ and 18k+. Todat the se at TCM ubi said 15k+ and 17k+. Not sure which is correct.

Both models seem to use same technology - twin CVTC engine ( but 1.8 engine was purpose built for 2013 Sylphy ). CVT transmission.

Only for 1.8 model - mirrror indicators and HID

Drop in feature compared to out-going Sylphy - using reverse sensors instead of reverse cam. but i think no issue, hear sound easier than see the image.

Yeah, TC sales people seldom mention the OMV - even if they verbally mention, there is no black and white on the price list. But nothing huge on the Sylphy OMV i suppose, since sourced from Thailand.

If 1.6/1.8 goes down to 90K/115K --- take it lah!

Both models seem to use same technology - twin CVTC engine ( but 1.8 engine was purpose built for 2013 Sylphy ). CVT transmission.

Drop in feature compared to out-going Sylphy - using reverse sensors instead of reverse cam. but i think no issue, hear sound easier than see the image.

Yeah, TC sales people seldom mention the OMV - even if they verbally mention, there is no black and white on the price list. But nothing huge on the Sylphy OMV i suppose, since sourced from Thailand.

Other difference between 1.6 and 1.8 here is that only 1.8 can have the internal wood trim.

The red 1.6 test vehicle at bukit timah has reverse camera built in, the screen is in the rear view mirror. SE said this is not part of the std package and need to pay for it. But i guess can bargain as freebie.

I cannot bite now but would be very tempted if 1.8 goes below 100k in the coming year or next.

My wife's friend booked a 1.6 for 91k, not sure what's the rebate level n obviously they bid lower for u. Seems like a lot of dealers doing this currently. Civic I'm told selling for 112k n even 107k for existing stock but limited colors. I'll be interested to know what they bid n which dealer was more accurate/ agressive in their bidding. Altis going for 99k as well.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3