• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:06 AM

DACB
  • DACB
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone knows if there are ample parking there, it says b3 1 level only for guest parking, going there this sat for wedding dinner, some old building, cp v small, lots also small, makes going up and down difficult. Any comments on the parkig there, lots big or small? Thanks
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!
http://www.dialacarbattery.com.sg
Email: enquiry@dialacarbattery.com.sg

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:08 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Anyone knows if there are ample parking there, it says b3 1 level only for guest parking, going there this sat for wedding dinner, some old building, cp v small, lots also small, makes going up and down difficult. Any comments on the parkig there, lots big or small? Thanks

go early. Lots ample. Got quite a few selfish lots for u to take advantage.
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

DACB
  • DACB
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

self fish lots, meaning those alone type? my friend ask me drive his father bmw 730 cos he no class 3, then i drive them(he and wife) to and fro, bmw 5 series i drive before lar, but 7 so long! faint! dont know can make it to b3 or not.... must park those alone lots also, if not later gana dents or bumps i also paisei, his father is kind to allow me to drive but i scared!
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:38 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

self fish lots, meaning those alone type? my friend ask me drive his father bmw 730 cos he no class 3, then i drive them(he and wife) to and fro, bmw 5 series i drive before lar, but 7 so long! faint! dont know can make it to b3 or not.... must park those alone lots also, if not later gana dents or bumps i also paisei, his father is kind to allow me to drive but i scared!

7 series no prob lah. Just longer. Yes, go for those selfish lots.
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:00 AM

DACB
  • DACB
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

7 series no prob lah. Just longer. Yes, go for those selfish lots.

Thanks bro for the input, i must give him a reply today, like that i take his dad bm7 and drive then, thanks, 1st time virgin trip to raffles town club...
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Good luck...can drive 7 series.
Enjoy.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

DACB
  • DACB
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Good luck...can drive 7 series.
Enjoy.

thanks, i think this is once in a life time experience, some more his car is the recent model one, so i think shld be a gd drive experience!
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:56 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Nice....really chance of lifetime.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

Dwee
  • Premium member
    Dwee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ample lots there...
有一份耕耘, 就有一份收获

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:07 AM

DACB
  • DACB
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Ample lots there...

great to hear that.......some cp v small one, then got spiral up and down, 7 series so long, think must be v skillful to drive.
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:16 AM

Bullterrier
  • Bullterrier
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

great to hear that.......some cp v small one, then got spiral up and down, 7 series so long, think must be v skillful to drive.

You'd realised of course that car's insurance excess is very high, even higher for you an unnamed driver? Better take lots of care driving that monster around and pray no one bump into you especially on a Sat evening with all those merry making people on the road.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:28 AM

Dwee
  • Premium member
    Dwee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Is only when you are turning out to exit to be extra careful.. Quite a sharp left turn to the exit entrance barrier .
有一份耕耘, 就有一份收获

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

Otoko
  • Otoko
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

thanks, i think this is once in a life time experience, some more his car is the recent model one, so i think shld be a gd drive experience!

Nice....really chance of lifetime.

ai, u no need chance of lifetime to drive a 7 series la~ a RR phantomor ghost is a chance of lifetime leh~ laugh.gif

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:02 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

RTC cp not bad lah. Just go a little slow and you're ok!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

Viceroymenthol
  • Viceroymenthol
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Yo! As the bridegroom's designated driver, you should be able to park right in front of the lobby lah! Ask your friend's tow kay father to throw his weight around at the club lah!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

DACB
  • DACB
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Yo! As the bridegroom's designated driver, you should be able to park right in front of the lobby lah! Ask your friend's tow kay father to throw his weight around at the club lah!

Not the bridegroom driver lar, we go there for dinner, then my friend ask his dad if can drive so ask me to drive then they can sit behind relax...then i become ahmad...
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

DACB
  • DACB
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

RTC cp not bad lah. Just go a little slow and you're ok!

slow haha confirm slow, scared behind got fierce young drivers push push!
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

DACB
  • DACB
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

ai, u no need chance of lifetime to drive a 7 series la~ a RR phantomor ghost is a chance of lifetime leh~ laugh.gif

RR phantom - dont think got change lor in this lifetime, if im not wrong fann wong drive this RR car right??, saw her once along upp thomson rd. fast leh she drive....
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

DACB
  • DACB
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

You'd realised of course that car's insurance excess is very high, even higher for you an unnamed driver? Better take lots of care driving that monster around and pray no one bump into you especially on a Sat evening with all those merry making people on the road.

His dad trust me cos im everyday on the road, above average driver....somemore drive bm5 before thats why he got confident.....btw bm5 is my friend's one haha, bmw leh....bmw7 so long see liao also scared.. a bit too long. the longest car im attempting to drive...

Edited by DACB, 10 May 2012 - 02:24 PM.

DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

DACB
  • DACB
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Is only when you are turning out to exit to be extra careful.. Quite a sharp left turn to the exit entrance barrier .

Ok thanks for the gentle reminder
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users