Raffles town club parking

DACB

Supersonic

I was there just this evening and it was around 30% occupied at B1. The buffet was quite nice tonight.

International buffet? How much?

International buffet? How much?

Around $32 net per pax. Much fresher seafood and more varieties compared to earlier this year.

Supersonic

Around $32 net per pax. Much fresher seafood and more varieties compared to earlier this year.

If the food and variety is good, $32 net for dinner is cheap.

Any talk on refurbishment plan for the club?

I was at the club some time back, seems in need of a minor refresh.

I was there just this evening and it was around 30% occupied at B1. The buffet was quite nice tonight.

On 11/20/2023 at 8:38 PM, Blueray said:

Raffles Town Club site to be redeveloped into homes after lease expires in Oct 2026: SLA, URA

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/housing/raffles-town-club-site-to-be-redeveloped-into-homes-after-lease-expires-in-oct-2026-sla-ura

bye bye [wave]

So members how ?  Last time i remember they pitched like investment , can make money some more. 

• Shocked 1

On 11/20/2023 at 8:41 PM, Ct3833 said:

So members how ?  Last time i remember they pitched like investment , can make money some more. 

Buy back lo

get to make $$ depending how much it’s sold for

it was marketed as "exclusive' wor ... then they sold heaps of membership. after that court case. 

• Haha! 1

On 11/20/2023 at 8:54 PM, Blueray said:

it was marketed as "exclusive' wor ... then they sold heaps of membership. after that court case. 

Hi class community club

• Haha! 3

On 11/20/2023 at 6:25 PM, RadX said:

Hi class community club

Raffles country club at tuas also sama. Seems like anything Raffles not so good!

now that the nail is in the coffin. All the facilities will rot. No point to do any repairs.  😂

Edited by Mkl22

On 11/20/2023 at 8:38 PM, Blueray said:

Raffles Town Club site to be redeveloped into homes after lease expires in Oct 2026: SLA, URA

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/housing/raffles-town-club-site-to-be-redeveloped-into-homes-after-lease-expires-in-oct-2026-sla-ura

bye bye [wave]

They target to get rid all the club and golf club ar? Building residential? Another future millions BTO?! 😅

They knew the club sits on a land with a short lease when they bought. Like COE. It will expire and gahmen will not extend. 

On 11/20/2023 at 10:37 PM, Volvobrick said:

They knew the club sits on a land with a short lease when they bought. Like COE. It will expire and gahmen will not extend. 

Think gahment plans to build residential on every piece of prime location. So any commercial building when lease expires will be bye bye. 

Edited by 13177
  • Sad 1

On 11/20/2023 at 10:31 PM, 13177 said:

They target to get rid all the club and golf club ar? Building residential? Another future millions BTO?! 😅

the club sits on 30-year land. not sure if members were aware of that when they bought the membership.

• Praise 1

On 11/20/2023 at 11:01 PM, Blueray said:

the club sits on 30-year land. not sure if members were aware of that when they bought the membership.

Sure they were aware lah! Some might think they had time to flip, some might expect the gahmen to extend the lease, the rest might just want to use the facilities and depreciate the fees over the 30 years to zero. 

• Praise 1

On 11/21/2023 at 7:29 AM, ER-3682 said:

Members won't get any Money Back.

So this is not like that other case where they sold and then there was a payback......wah..big time loss

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1