VW POLO 1.2 at 96K plus this weekend

Colin03

I believe this is a different 1.2 TSI. The previous 1.2 TSI is rated 105bhp and 175NM, 0-100 in 9.6s. This is a lower spec model to replace the 1.4NA. I wonder will VW continue to sell the previous spec model?

They now sell it in 2 different trims.

1.2 comfort and 1.2 sports.

Just like the jetta ... comfort (122bhp) and sports (166 bhp)

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

But seriously I have seen peoplein the carparks with arrogant smug faces driving these kind of small Euro conti cars wearing their noses in the air when they see me get out of my car..it is like they are some kind of royalty and I am some kind of peasant...

ha I simply despise this kind of people.. [whip] ..I am secretly laughing at them.

y need to "secretly" laugh at them?

just laugh out loud in their faces lah!

but they'll probably tink u is siao liao... [laugh]

Supercharged

Can you show examples of car that is of the same value, if not better?

Ford Focus?

VW has done a good job. Customers are proud of their polo even though they are just entry level vehicles. I wish you can also be proud when you own a picanto/vios/accent/sunny.

i still remember the limited unit no sunroof...red colour type....98K...the polo [bigcry] [bigcry] the price of polo = the price of the don't know 4 or 5L big holden in auzzie lane...we are a small island... but then !!! if the salesman need to buy a car at this price to go around selling...i won't blame him for selling more expensive....the van that delivered the bread more expensive...so bread more expensive...can't balme the bread maker also...can't blame goverment...cause they are the best!!!...so blame we are bron here lor...no wonder birthrate so low !!!

Turbocharged

i still remember the limited unit no sunroof...red colour type....98K...the polo [bigcry] [bigcry] the price of polo = the price of the don't know 4 or 5L big holden in auzzie lane...we are a small island... but then !!! if the salesman need to buy a car at this price to go around selling...i won't blame him for selling more expensive....the van that delivered the bread more expensive...so bread more expensive...can't balme the bread maker also...can't blame goverment...cause they are the best!!!...so blame we are bron here lor...no wonder birthrate so low !!!

So anyone booked? Will we be seeing OPC polos flooding the roads? :ph34r:

I shall wait for my lucky draw as a Flo Residence buyer. If I win, I will sell back to VW. How much is this Polo without COE?

There goes Cat A COE 2 weeks later... [:(]

But seriously I have seen peoplein the carparks with arrogant smug faces driving these kind of small Euro conti cars wearing their noses in the air when they see me get out of my car..it is like they are some kind of royalty and I am some kind of peasant...

ha I simply despise this kind of people.. [whip] ..I am secretly laughing at them.

They didn't even open their mouth and you thought they are looking down on you, this is call inferior complex

There goes Cat A COE 2 weeks later... [:(]

Nothing to be arrogant about... Wait til the VDub starts failing on them, they'll be crying inside!!! Go see the rants on VAGSG...

VW is an unreliable bread n butter car. The only lure is their high engine specs, although the enjoyments are often shrot-lived... Maybe they are doing a darn good job in marketing?? See / hear their ads everywhere.

Just saw the full page advert in Straits Times. They could have chosen a better number plate. Maybe it is just me.

SKE1648 :)

Yup saw that too...Maybe they're trying to grab our attention with the no. ???

Neutral Newbie

Its a Polo 1.2TSI and not a Polo Sport 1.2TSI

1.2TSI - 90bhp

1.2 Sport - 105bhp

Its a little confusing only after I had visited the Volkswagen Website

Supersonic

Yup saw that too...Maybe they're trying to grab our attention with the no. ???

1648? What's wrong? [:/]

Neutral Newbie

Help guys Any idea how much will this polo cost , of I sell back to VW .

Anyway can advise ? Or anyone interested to buy from me . Brand Mew without COE just car .

Please pm me Tks