Mr Zeng Guoyuan to join Hougang By Election!!

I-LOVE-CARS

Yes, that will be the final icing to the cake!

Told ya earlier, the Potong Pasir strategy that had worked so well, will be applied for HG.

Yeah! $100M HG upgrading for a PAP win.

And with Subhas' free legal consultancy services, that's a very attractive TOTAL package that will be difficult to turn down!

Good to see GCT and VB working on their separate domains to strengthen PAP's cause for Sungaporeans!

Once again,

Majulah PAP!

Was surfing the net and saw this articles:

Hougang

↡ Advertisement

Good, you are thinking more clearly now.

Well done!

With the independent coming in to dilute votes, Desmond and Subhas striking a one-two proposition to the HG folks, and hopefully, the PM and both DPMs attending the HG rallies to promise better things to come for SGeans, I am sure it will tilt the whole thing over to PAP's favor.

In parallel, Vivian B. is busy on his own trajectory to offer subsidized rentals at hawker stands strictly for SGeans who want to give the hawking profession a go.

Subsidized rentals to SGeans and stall bids to be opened only to SGeans will give us the preferential treatment citizens so deserve ... and to ward off the strong China competition.

Hawking as an income-generating small business will present new hopes to the bottom 10-20% of the country's salary spread demographics.

It will be one, among many instruments that will be rolled out by the govt, to close up the widening income gap!

Majulah PAP!

what you so happy for?? I predicted a drop in votes for WP but I did not say they would lose. They would win this narrowly but in 4 yrs time build up the support again and come 2016, I think likelihood the votes will go back up to 60% or more. Sorry la, you be prepared to be disappointed again on 26th..and face more disappointment for your masters in 2016! [laugh]

This time, it will be a 1-2-3-4 knockout for a PAP win.

Mark my words! [laugh]

I hardly post in this forum, but sometimes it really amuses me how some people go to such great lengths to show their "support". It is just like watching kids at the playground taunting the other kids as to who is "stronger". Mark your words? Who are you to say that? Keyboard warriors can say what they want... would you dare to bet half your fortune on the incumbent of HG losing? I for one would not... it is pointless and the jury is still out, and I would not tell other to "mark my words". As far as I observe in this forum, most already are very certain who they are supporting (myself included). Do you, for a moment, think you can turn them around and embrace your beliefs? What is your agenda? At least for quite a few others that participated in this and a few other threads, they are able to rationalise and participate in fruitful discussion.

I hardly post in this forum, but sometimes it really amuses me how some people go to such great lengths to show their "support". It is just like watching kids at the playground taunting the other kids as to who is "stronger". Mark your words? Who are you to say that? Keyboard warriors can say what they want... would you dare to bet half your fortune on the incumbent of HG losing? I for one would not... it is pointless and the jury is still out, and I would not tell other to "mark my words". As far as I observe in this forum, most already are very certain who they are supporting (myself included). Do you, for a moment, think you can turn them around and embrace your beliefs? What is your agenda? At least for quite a few others that participated in this and a few other threads, they are able to rationalise and participate in fruitful discussion.

Agree with you.

So far each time they come into a forum to show their support, they tend to belittle, ridicule, Elitist and at times projects a Nazistic, soulless character.

Instead of writing to convince people, they tell the very things that make you sick to the stomach like vote them, get $100M upgrade carrots and Free Legal services, free everything, vote alternative estate turn to slum. The package they give remains the same yesterday today and probably tomorrow.

You hit the nail on the spot! I like the references to kids at the playground and have observed this particular forummer's style of posting to reflect one of childish bashing and selective reading.

LOL at 'mark my words'.

You hit the nail on the spot! I like the references to kids at the playground and have observed this particular forummer's style of posting to reflect one of childish bashing and selective reading.

LOL at 'mark my words'.

I completely ignore this fellow's posting... Yet another irritating mole of these HG threads. [shakehead]

He may be a bit batty, but quite pitiful and suffering from serious illness that he can't afford to pay for proper treatment.

I always see police so brave like this - only dare to take serious action like arrest on an old man in wheelchair.

If it happened to be a person who can potentially put up a serious fight, all parties will just be advised to pursue their own civil suit. No arrests.

Did the bird get arrested for obstruction of justice? Or was it just trying to reason with the mata mata not knowing they don’t talk bird?

That one that “ghor zhui” literally had the best part of the deal.

Turbocharged

Just passed by (26Aug) the same area he got arrested, he is back asking for donations.

Now with new blue long tail parrot.

This guy really never say die....

He may be a bit batty, but quite pitiful and suffering from serious illness that he can't afford to pay for proper treatment.

I always see police so brave like this - only dare to take serious action like arrest on an old man in wheelchair.

If it happened to be a person who can potentially put up a serious fight, all parties will just be advised to pursue their own civil suit. No arrests.

You can put up a fight right? So confident police only brave enough to arrest ppl in wheel chair? Go sit in orchard road and beg. See what happens lor..

Just passed by (26Aug) the same area he got arrested, he is back asking for donations.

Lol.. got money change bird.. need to beg what?

this guy is eccentric.

I think the police officers doing that district probably see him until sian liao lol 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1