New AXIO launch in Japan

Marcostan

Hypersonic
(edited)

Bad looking.

The old G9 looking better. Like The electronic industry, The Japanese will soon lose to the Korea for the car industry.

Edited by Tohto

Turbocharged

Japanese car designs are getting from bad to worst. Even the new Impreza looks plain. Korean designs are improving leaps n bounce, yet the Japanese not catching up. [thumbsdown]

Supercharged

Japanese car designs are getting from bad to worst. Even the new Impreza looks plain. Korean designs are improving leaps n bounce, yet the Japanese not catching up. [thumbsdown]

They still think their "made in japan" badge can win over anybody...

Hypersonic

That's bad even by toyota standards ... Some of the toyota models are boring but still look ok after some years (ie conservative styling).

But this is just plain bad ... [:/]

My eyes hurt just by looking at the pictures. Toyota has once again firmly entrench their market positioning as the makers of the most boring cars in the market.

I chanced upon the hyundai veloster at suntec yesterday and was very impressed by the radical design. This Axio.... Nmm... Like overly plain even for a bread-and-butter car.

That's bad even by toyota standards ... Some of the toyota models are boring but still look ok after some years (ie conservative styling).

But this is just plain bad ... [:/]

i actually see a resemblance of the tail to 1st gen prius, which was launched in... 1997.

↡ Advertisement