Places to self wash your car

Z_Dash

We have so many scholars n elites in SAF, I m sure they can brainstorm and come up with ideas how to make safra a high class club.

SAFRA was never meant to b an Exclusive Club ever. It was meant to b for the masses, so how to b exclusive n class?

Its about the same feeling as a Community Centre. Can see all sorts of Toms, Dicks n Harrys roaming around in slippers n shorts. Kids running around shouting etc.

We go High end KTV joint more class. Summore got many [gorgeous] to do all sorts of interesting things with. [grin]

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

We have so many scholars n elites in SAF, I m sure they can brainstorm and come up with ideas how to make safra a high class club.

And they still have the WITS program for fresh ideas!

SAFRA was never meant to b an Exclusive Club ever. It was meant to b for the masses, so how to b exclusive n class?

Its about the same feeling as a Community Centre. Can see all sorts of Toms, Dicks n Harrys roaming around in slippers n shorts. Kids running around shouting etc.

We go High end KTV joint more class. Summore got many [gorgeous] to do all sorts of interesting things with. [grin]

I ok to go classy joints and served by xmm there [gorgeous]

Mingle with toms, dicks, harrys is also fun.... kinda of feel at home there also becos marrys, janes, lucys are also there [thumbsup]

And they still have the WITS program for fresh ideas!

we cant do without WITS and the scholars [nod]

I ok to go classy joints and served by xmm there [gorgeous]

Mingle with toms, dicks, harrys is also fun.... kinda of feel at home there also becos marrys, janes, lucys are also there [thumbsup]

If wan to go a bit more classy joint, Im ok. There wil hv classy XMM to serve u n play games with u.

But u wun find classy XMM at places like SAFRA. U wil see aunties, uncles n kids all over the place.

Dun hope to find classy pple there. I regret getting the one year SAFRA membership recently. I sud hv opted for the extra cash vouchers instead.

Come on.....

Doesnt EVERYONE have a front porch to wash their cars at?

In Msia maybe. Hahaha. [laugh]

1 If wan to go a bit more classy joint, Im ok. There wil hv classy XMM to serve u n play games with u.

But u wun find classy XMM at places like SAFRA. U wil see aunties, uncles n kids all over the place.

Dun hope to find classy pple there. I regret getting the one year SAFRA membership recently. I sud hv opted for the extra cash vouchers instead.

2 In Msia maybe. Hahaha. [laugh]

1 oh ya, the uncles n aunties make the place too casual

2 hahahaaa...... good one!

• Praise 1

Is it true that it is illegal to attach a hose to the faucet at the HDB carpark wash bay so that you can spray water onto your car?

Is it true that it is illegal to attach a hose to the faucet at the HDB carpark wash bay so that you can spray water onto your car?

Really? Just did it today, shiok man, proper way to wash down the car

That's what my sister in law told me, but I can't find anything on the internet about it. She might have confused it with washing car in a open air car park.

That's what my sister in law told me, but I can't find anything on the internet about it. She might have confused it with washing car in a open air car park.

Maybe it's illegal to take water from those taps at the void decks but ok to wash at mscp washing bay?

Supercharged

Really? Just did it today, shiok man, proper way to wash down the car

Usually those taps are looked up. Probably HDB forgot to install a locking cover there....

As long as the water u didn't pay for it, you cannot use. I remb the fine quite hefty one.

I usually will drive to multi storey car park nearby to wash. My fren recently jio me go punggol one car park and wash, quite shiok. No one de.

Supercharged

I think maybe they removed it . 

WEsT side dont have.. guess i wont drive all the way to east to wash.. time and petrol spend might as well stay at home and wash

I think maybe they removed it .

Sad, if they removed it.. Looks like a good idea. I went to 2 of the car parks listed, only saw normal dispenser.