Places to self wash your car

Z_Dash

Twincharged

got such thing meh?

then how/where/when to wash?

Wash at washing bay? Or just don't care and wash wherever you like. If they come and summon you when you washing you must be very unlucky. lol. Been washing at the open carpark for few years already and only encountered once.

Wash at washing bay? Or just don't care and wash wherever you like. If they come and summon you when you washing you must be very unlucky. lol. Been washing at the open carpark for few years already and only encountered once.

my house no MSCP nearby. and my open carpark no washing bay.

Twincharged

Then just wash wherever you like la. Even get summon sure can appeal one. Mine also no washing bay or mscp nearby.

Maybe if you wash without soap its ok coz no different from nature washing it for you with rain? No harm to grass or drains.

what about those Bangala who moonlight and wash cars in MSCP? will they get caught?

They dun wash but wiping only with plain water [laugh]

Supercharged

so it's true :o ??

what's the reason behind this?

soap kills grass???

Drainage that u see at cp n pavement side r for rain water n not sullied water or chemicals. There's environmental regulation governing such drainage. Imagine all these discharge goes to marina barrage n sea.

Neutral Newbie

Got the below reply from HDB

========================

WASHING CAR AT SURFACE CAR PARK

Thank you for your email of 27 Sep 2011.

2 By-law (of the Parking Places Rules (PPR)) - washing of vehicle in HDB surface car park is prohibited.

3 Motorist is encourage to do it on the designated car wash bay in any of the nearby MSCP of their estate, and or motorist could also visit the petrol kiosk vehicle washing service.

4 If you wish to let me have your existing season ticket holder's HDB surface car park number, we will render assistance and furnish you those nearby MSCP that is near to your surface car park.

Yours sincerely,

ask them y.

Got the below reply from HDB

========================

WASHING CAR AT SURFACE CAR PARK

Thank you for your email of 27 Sep 2011.

2 By-law (of the Parking Places Rules (PPR)) - washing of vehicle in HDB surface car park is prohibited.

3 Motorist is encourage to do it on the designated car wash bay in any of the nearby MSCP of their estate, and or motorist could also visit the petrol kiosk vehicle washing service.

4 If you wish to let me have your existing season ticket holder's HDB surface car park number, we will render assistance and furnish you those nearby MSCP that is near to your surface car park.

Yours sincerely,

Neutral Newbie

Drainage that u see at cp n pavement side r for rain water n not sullied water or chemicals. There's environmental regulation governing such drainage. Imagine all these discharge goes to marina barrage n sea.

what if i wash with tap water only :D ?

Supercharged

what if i wash with tap water only :D ?

Just what i was anticipating. But u wanna challenge the law by throwin this question to them? I think u should compare this w y conservancy can wash cp n we cant wash car, w end result being water pollution.

Neutral Newbie

Just what i was anticipating. But u wanna challenge the law by throwin this question to them? I think u should compare this w y conservancy can wash cp n we cant wash car, w end result being water pollution.

haha sound so serious bro!

anw saf number 1 rule:

do but dont get caught [laugh]

but......

if ever i get summoned, how much will the fine be?

next time when they wash the carpark, pay the guy some tips and ask him to waterjet your car too!

nobody ever washes the carpark over at my side other than the rain!

Twincharged

haha sound so serious bro!

anw saf number 1 rule:

do but dont get caught [laugh]

but......

if ever i get summoned, how much will the fine be?

next time when they wash the carpark, pay the guy some tips and ask him to waterjet your car too!

nobody ever washes the carpark over at my side other than the rain!

I think was $80 or $100. Can't remember. Quite long ago already.

huh? got such dumb rule? how about when town council ask bangala to wash blocks? doesn't the soapy water flow into the drains as well? no?

Last time no MSCP , all wash car in the open space carpark in the evening after work. parking then was $55 or so per month. who needs MSCP, who needs washing bay! kao!

If Potong Pasir, then i think the nearest is at Bendemeer MSCP...

Its the one next to the MRT where all the new flats are..

↡ Advertisement