AXIO OR ALTIS

Dscheng

Hypersonic

Lol, i an refering to 2001 to 2003 corolla lo. Since current altis also same as last time corolla, so whether called it altis r corolla also same to me. [:p]

Quality is different, especially after 5yrs. The tomyam Altis are not build to last.

↡ Advertisement

Hijack your mail - any opinion on Allion from PI . As believe is a old technology and old manu car that the PI is having now. Any advise welcome.

Lol civic is noisier at anything below 110km/h. So thats like 90% of the time at least?

Civic quite quiet at any speed. So far, my experience with colleague's civic has been good. At least better than my Altis. The good thing about Altis is the fuel efficient and cheaper maintenance(parts).

Hypersonic

Hijack your mail - any opinion on Allion from PI . As believe is a old technology and old manu car that the PI is having now. Any advise welcome.

Allion is using CVT gearbox. Power rating is at 110hp, higher than the pre DVVTi Altis. Interior quality feel a class above Altis. FC is easily 13-15km/l. I owned the Allion for 3 yrs and sold off last year to change to conti.

Can close this thread le. I already got my civic lo.. Haha. Although it is 1.6, but i like the interior and the pickup is sufficent for my daily use la.

Hypersonic

Can close this thread le. I already got my civic lo.. Haha. Although it is 1.6, but i like the interior and the pickup is sufficent for my daily use la.

Good car, cant go wrong, just not worth it comparatively to the 1.8L previously.

looking at ur change rate, it will last 2 yrs.

Best at its class, in term of performance and interior except the steering very very light.

U sold ur rex already? To private buyer or dealer? Sold for how much?

4th Gear

37k 2months ago that's the price for trading in for another car. took the chance to change my car else i would not be selling also.

You sold it for $37K but now it's listed selling for $38.8K? I would expect the agent to sell at much higher leh.... [confused]

↡ Advertisement