Need advice on grounding for Pivot Mega Raizin kit

Z_Dash

The main unit pretty straight forward.......red to positive and blue to negative on battery terminals.

Basically given a bracket (rivert onto metal surface inside bonnet compartment), all grounding cables will be screwed to the bracket on one end of grounding cable.

The other end of grounding cable will be screwed onto various places like engine, throtlebody.........(unsure where else needs grounding).

My query is one of the grounding cable is required to connect to battery node right? Which polarity to connect over?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

The main unit pretty straight forward.......red to positive and blue to negative on battery terminals.

Basically given a bracket (rivert onto metal surface inside bonnet compartment), all grounding cables will be screwed to the bracket on one end of grounding cable.

The other end of grounding cable will be screwed onto various places like engine, throtlebody.........(unsure where else needs grounding).

My query is one of the grounding cable is required to connect to battery node right? Which polarity to connect over?

Connect one end to your battery negative and the other portions to areas around your engine bay.

Edit:

Hold on... I just realised you mentioned you riveted the bracket to a metal surface?

By right you are suppose to just tighten this bracket to the original negative terminal clamp nut. From this bracket, you distribute the earthing cables to other portions of your engine bay.

I believe if you bought this Mega Razin brand new, there should be an instruction manual inside.

Edited by High_octane

Connect one end to your battery negative and the other portions to areas around your engine bay.

Edit:

Hold on... I just realised you mentioned you riveted the bracket to a metal surface?

By right you are suppose to just tighten this bracket to the original negative terminal clamp nut. From this bracket, you distribute the earthing cables to other portions of your engine bay.

I believe if you bought this Mega Razin brand new, there should be an instruction manual inside.

It shows how to connect the Voltage stabilizer to battery only which i read.

I'm trying to do grounding with the 5x grounding cables provided which no instruction on it.

hi bro, i m interested to get a set of Pivot Mega Raizin kit

care to share what is the improvement and grounding point your have connected?

Sorry for bringing this thread up again,

but TS if you are reading this, can pm me where you get yours and for how much?

I recently bought one from an online seller here but only to find out that it was a fake set.

Sorry for bringing this thread up again,

but TS if you are reading this, can pm me where you get yours and for how much?

I recently bought one from an online seller here but only to find out that it was a fake set.

The purple one right?

Just get it from McWell since they are the distributor. The ones outside too many to tell their authenticity.

I got one installed at one shop which have already closed down and the readings seems to correspond to my battery state so I assume it is working and genuine.

No discernible difference with it installed and you can actually see the actual voltage at crank. It helped me to confirm that my battery was failing at one point.

Real Purple megaraizin volt will be off after awhile. Fake one all the way the volt will display.

The wire also different. Replica ones are purple wire but real ones that I bought long time ago is blue i think. Package box also very clear and solid.

The real one casing print also better.

↡ Advertisement