Going to Bangkok, What to do/eat?

I-LOVE-CARS

Terminal 21 quite ex leh, i asked before and with air tickets, it will go up to>2K [knife]

i have already booked

too late

but will report when i return

↡ Advertisement

Massage

HealthLand Spa (confirm clean, I brought my kids along too)

this one really bo beh chao. tat is now the std tat my wife compare massage to.

go high recommended!

come to thk of it, the last time i in BKK was 2005...time flies.

(edited)

this one really bo beh chao. tat is now the std tat my wife compare massage to.

go high recommended!

come to thk of it, the last time i in BKK was 2005...time flies.

Tried Healthland before. i prefer Lavana. http://www.lavanabangkok.com

i also going over, nex wed. but only have my own time on fri-sat. Then sat evening back to sg

Edited by Mockngbrd

Hi Bros, i will be going to BKK from 27th May-1st June since Thai Airways has a very good offer, will be staying at Grand China Princess Along Yaowarat Road, the last time i go to bkk was 2+ years back, anyone can recommend?

PS: Wifey will be following, so don't recommend does ahem hor [laugh]

if wife going then the only recommendation is eat and shop

if wife is not going then got more things to type [:p]

if wife going then the only recommendation is eat and shop

if wife is not going then got more things to type [:p]

They can both go to Patong...

Wife walk along street shopping and husband walk along backlane parallel to main street .... :wub:

Hi Bros, i will be going to BKK from 27th May-1st June since Thai Airways has a very good offer, will be staying at Grand China Princess Along Yaowarat Road, the last time i go to bkk was 2+ years back, anyone can recommend?

PS: Wifey will be following, so don't recommend does ahem hor [laugh]

Hmmm...first of all the hotel choice is not ideal. Alot of stories from local and Yaowarat is not very accessible to main shopping belt if you are a shopper.

Eat anything you come across because most are cheap and nice in my opinion.

Not sure where to look for plane models... but went to chatuchek then mbk on sunday.

Chatuchek is good for handicrafts and cheaper wholesale stuff... MBK pricing is higher and depends on your hagging prowess. I found some clothing to be 1.5 times more expensive in MBK and Platinum Fashion Mall.

Chatuchek is open air street style so wear airy and comfort clothings.

Hehehe I think if u call on the actual day afternoon is ok, if u are going for dinner in the evening...

but to be safe maybe u can book 1 day in advance?

(Sorry I am not 100% sure coz I wasn't the one to do the reservation that time, I only in charge of going there and EAT EAT EAT)

Anyway it's not Japanese food as in Sashimi, Sushi hor..it's Table BBQ....over charcoal...not very smoky.... :P

Oh ya as Salmon had pointed out, do be careful of fake Somboon...

Check out the outlets (they have 5) on their website www.somboonseafood.com

I think it doesn't really matter where u stay, u can always go all over the place to eat coz taxi fares are cheap there :)

But most taxi drivers don't speak English, so it's better if u ask your hotel recept to write your destination in Thai on a piece of paper, and show to the cab driver...or some better hotels will actually speak to the driver to tell them where u wanna go...

If clubbing is your game, then go cheong at night at http://www.bangkok.com/club-guide/rca-ratchadapisek.htm

I like Slim(R&B) & Flix(Electro/House) hehehe

hmm if i remember correctly 2 years+ age (While i was staying at Grand China Princess), the counter will ask the bell man to flag a taxi for us and tell him the destination if i am not wrong, nah me mature liao, not very in to clubbing (Never was, never will) [laugh]

Hmmm...first of all the hotel choice is not ideal. Alot of stories from local and Yaowarat is not very accessible to main shopping belt if you are a shopper.

Eat anything you come across because most are cheap and nice in my opinion.

what sort of stories? [crazy]

My friend who's a fan of airplane models just came back from BKK and he took the train from airport to hotel.

His comments are :

1) No escalators up to train station, he and his wife gotta carry their stuff up.

2) The models are much ex than here, he often go to HKG to shop for these as it's cheaper.

Point 1:wah no escalators, how to carry the luggage? :wacko:

Point 2: :ph34r: cheaper than SG?

This reminds me of my friend who put his wife into a massage session of 4 hrs and quickly 'chiong' to the 'playground' for his turn of 'massage'..... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

later i tio [knife][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

who says mature man cannot go clubbing...go there main purpose is not to dance...go there beo and rub bodies(act like accidentally) the sexy babes only...

I also go there beo babes leh. hahaha [:p]

but 1 big problem..don't know they are real or "modified" one hehehe....

like I said if u love meats, do try that BBQ if u can, to me I feel is reasonable price and not bad tasting...

thinking about it I also drool already... :)~~~

↡ Advertisement