Going to Bangkok, What to do/eat?

I-LOVE-CARS

Hi, kicking up this thread again as i will be going to BKK from the 1st of Sep to the 4th of Sep *90% extending till 6th Sep*, going with a group of Office mates, wifey might not be going this time as she might not be able to apply for leave, what to do this time? anyone can recommend

thanks,

Hi, kicking up this thread again as i will be going to BKK from the 1st of Sep to the 4th of Sep *90% extending till 6th Sep*, going with a group of Office mates, wifey might not be going this time as she might not be able to apply for leave, what to do this time? anyone can recommend

thanks,

Book Ur hotel in ratchada area n u will know what to do everyday lol.

Hypersonic
(edited)

thanks,

Just came back last week, good times.

Wow, always can go BKK...shiok sia!

Wifey not going?? Mai tu liao! What are you waiting for?

La belle, Poseidon, Emmanuelle, Caesars, Nataree, Alaina, etc for shower massage

Thermae 'coffeeshop' between Sukhumvit soi 13 and 15 for freelancers

Bacarra at Soi Cowboy for agogo ladies (can see upskirt and boobs)

Obsessions at NEP for ladyboys [laugh]

Your hotel guest friendly? [sly]

Edited by Fcw75

Bro, i catch no ball leh :blink:

Read through this website and you'll catch lots of balls. :D

Note : not X rated website, but I find things mentioned very useful.

Hypersonic

Btw, thai baht is at an all-time high. Can easily get $1 to 25B or more. Change some if you have extra cash.

go BKK is to find chickens and eat chickens. A word of caution - just make sure they are real female chickens. And don't forget to use "rubber" too. Have fun!

some is duck [laugh]

Bro fcw75 explain Liao loh

Hahaha

Nataree though run down but service is totally out of the normal league

U go in shower

Before work shower

After work shower

So we called it the " zhan ciu keng"

Hahaha

Bro fcw75 explain Liao loh

Hahaha

Nataree though run down but service is totally out of the normal league

U go in shower

Before work shower

After work shower

So we called it the " zhan ciu keng"

Hahaha

I always like to take a clean holiday

and thats why Bangkok is one of my

favourite places.

:D

Neutral Newbie

I will be going this coming oct with a grp of galfriend too. staying at budacco. cheap cheap. $52/nite. right at pratunam. nearby baiyoke. done some research too. mayb be gg soi cowboy to watch show. no carrot cake. Can look for or call bkk tourist police to help if you got problem there like kana chop carrot. the police there can't do anything to help but i heard tourist police can speak good english.

I will be going this coming oct with a grp of galfriend too. staying at budacco. cheap cheap. $52/nite. right at pratunam. nearby baiyoke. done some research too. mayb be gg soi cowboy to watch show. no carrot cake. Can look for or call bkk tourist police to help if you got problem there like kana chop carrot. the police there can't do anything to help but i heard tourist police can speak good english.

Can forget about the Tourist Police if you really need help. My friend's luggage was broken into when he collected his at the airport and we went over to the Tourist Police Post. The police woman who attended to us kept saying it might not be the doings of the Thai workers at the airport but could be at SIngapore side and refuse to put in a police report. We spent about half an hour at the post but still can't get thru' her thick skull. So we LL just leave.... :angry:

going next month but havent settle the airport transfer to hotel.

any idea how much it cost from airport to baiyoke hotel? was charged 1200 baht. fair?

Hypersonic

going next month but havent settle the airport transfer to hotel.

any idea how much it cost from airport to baiyoke hotel? was charged 1200 baht. fair?

1200B is way overpriced. Just go to Level 1 and take Public Taxi. It is safe. I have taken it for more than 10 times.

There's a counter there, just show the address of the hotel in thai (print from the internet).

There's a 50B surcharge for airport and 45B + 25B for the highway toll. But overall it should not cost more than 500B.

Save the 700B for something else. [sly]

1200B is way overpriced. Just go to Level 1 and take Public Taxi. It is safe. I have taken it for more than 10 times.

There's a counter there, just show the address of the hotel in thai (print from the internet).

There's a 50B surcharge for airport and 45B + 25B for the highway toll. But overall it should not cost more than 500B.

Save the 700B for something else. [sly]

I agreed....THB1200 is too ex.....even when I last time caught in a jam while going to MBK from the airport I don't rem paying more than THB600......go to the public taxi which only cost an extra THB50 as surcharge.....

Just came back last week, good times.

Wow, always can go BKK...shiok sia!

Wifey not going?? Mai tu liao! What are you waiting for?

La belle, Poseidon, Emmanuelle, Caesars, Nataree, Alaina, etc for shower massage

Thermae 'coffeeshop' between Sukhumvit soi 13 and 15 for freelancers

Bacarra at Soi Cowboy for agogo ladies (can see upskirt and boobs)

Obsessions at NEP for ladyboys [laugh]

Your hotel guest friendly? [sly]

I will be staying at ECOTEL @ Rajthevee District, not extending till 6th Sep but will be back by 4th Sep cos I Nov going again -_-

↡ Advertisement