Foreigners need not fill up white card from June 1

Dafansu

Hahaaa a step towards the right direction. They are preparing for leogland opening.

Damn ...with so many sinkies joining me in nusajaya, i wonder if nisajaya will become a pap controlled grc in the near future? Hopefully not!!i rather hang myself than to see erps around the highways near my banglo

i think MAC is still useful, with MAC no stamp is needed.

without the white cards , the stamps are still needed right?

i within 5 months already more than 1/2 the passport chopped already, without MAC i think

i 1 year change 1 passport.

i think MAC is still useful, with MAC no stamp is needed.

without the white cards , the stamps are still needed right?

i within 5 months already more than 1/2 the passport chopped already, without MAC i think

i 1 year change 1 passport.

Ya, using MAC for the 2nd year suai suai passport pages saver

Supersonic

Dun be surprised if they suka suka quietly one day reverse the rule.

If u cross kastam and they see u no white card, be prepared to whip out a RM50 note as 'white card'.... :D

Jiuhu government for all its' short comings is sometime a pragmatic lot.

Certainly a step in the right direction in cutting down the time on clearing JB CIQ.

Hopefully they do the same on doing away toll on EDL after the election!!! :D:D:D

Supersonic

Jiuhu government for all its' short comings is sometime a pragmatic lot.

Certainly a step in the right direction in cutting down the time on clearing JB CIQ.

Hopefully they do the same on doing away toll on EDL after the election!!! :D:D:D

u realli tink their main objective is to make it easier for s'poreans to get in....?? :wacko:

i tink it's more like the printer co neber pay enuf kopi $$ to the kastam chief or crony so they boycott the white card lor.

Those who make MAC card now feel like kena con.... :D

Not really, the MACs system ensures that they cannot chut any of their lan jiao pattern. What no chop la and etc etc.

Sometimes they pretend to chop, but actually never and when you return, a lot of s--t happens. MACs avoids that.

Also, if you travel by air and certain entry/exit points, got dedicated MACs queue which is convenient.

Anyway just RM30, but potentially saving a lot of waiting time. Just $12 sgd only. half a tankful of petrol already cover the cost.

↡ Advertisement