44 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Kia forte? (honestly) deep in your heart

• Powerful sports car
    • Above average performance car
    • Normal car which imitates sports car
    • BB car
    • I actually quite embarrassed to drive this car

Neutral Newbie

It's a nice looking car, for sure, and how else to find a nice 2-door coupe for that price??

I'd buy it for sure, if not for the fact that I have a family to ferry around and thus cannot afford to be impractical.

Performance-wise, of course it cannot be mistaken for a "real" sports car, but then, do you really need such performance in singapore? I always feel that getting turbo-charged car is already quite a waste of money, if majority of the time is spent driving here. You can't really exploit the car's full capability on our roads. Of course, if the owner simply has money to throw, that's another matter...

All that matters for a car is that it gets you from A to B without consuming too much fuel - and looking good is a bonus! I think the Koup fulfills all that.

Looking good and pretending to be something is quite diff

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Are you guys getting too paranoid? It is just a nice design car from KIA with low performance. If it is cheaper enough I would'nt mind driving one.

What wrong with all this bashing? EGO too big> Dun want to be found driving a imposter car?

Edit: I dun drive one btw

Edited by Maldini03

1st Gear

i havent been visiting MCF of late due to busy work schedule...

but i come in now and see this thread...biggest joke thread of 2012.

koupe is , as TS puts it, the mother of all embarressment

wa pad pad, kia koup now oso not cheap u know..

fr the way u put it, kia koup machiam not worth a dime like dat. u muz be driving something way way better than the koup. wat car u drive ah? i so very curious...

Neutral Newbie

fr the way u put it, kia koup machiam not worth a dime like dat. u muz be driving something way way better than the koup. wat car u drive ah? i so very curious...

U drive koup? Why?

I drive a Kia Koup. To me, it is a supercar. It looks like a super car and I drive it like a super car.

Losers who have no money to buy car better dont envy my Kia Koup supercar. At best I can lend you some money to buy a BMX super bicycle for you to cycle to and fro school

Turbocharged

i think its actually a pretty decent looking car. @paikia-lee ... if you can appreciate what you're driving and you drive it as you say you do, then it sounds like you made a good choice :D

the only ugly coupe that really exists is the old mercedes c180 couple .. looked like a hunchback ... i always cringe when i see it (no offense if anyone here has one ... i'm sorry - i just cant appreciate it)

(edited)

i drive a 5 year old camry and a XC60...nothing to shout about....but also nothing to be embarressed of also

Edited by Rubberpad

1st Gear

U drive koup? Why?

nope. i dun drive a kia koup. but if circumstances allows, why not? quite a decent car, i feel. :)

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I feel sorry for the dudes or dudettes who drive this car...

Ya boi, shld have go for Merc, BMW, Audi, Honda..... Why go for KIA who are sponsors for NBA, Spanish La liga team, Bundesliga team, X-games...

Edited by Joemarystar

1st Gear

i drive a 5 year old camry and a XC60...nothing to shout about....but also nothing to be embarressed of also

i see.. any particular reasons u hated the koup so much?

i see.. any particular reasons u hated the koup so much?

like i said, buying a koup is like buying a glass of drain water in a pub for $18.

when kids see a clown, they laugh right?

still reason meh?

Supercharged
(edited)

I'm not talkig about the branding rather the beliefs of the drivers of forte... When they get behind the wheel do they believe that their car is a sports car? Whether the driver is educated enough about the technical abilities of his/her/his-her car is beside the point.. But the subjective mental believe

I can't speak for other owners but for me its obviously a normal 1.6L car. Anyone who thinks its a sports car is either on drugs or doesn't understand what a sportscar is. I bought cos it looks nice. Having said that, it does handle better than other "average" 1.6L cars. Anyway I not able to choose any of the options u provided.

Edited by Kar_lover

Supercharged

like i said, buying a koup is like buying a glass of drain water in a pub for $18.

when kids see a clown, they laugh right?

still reason meh?

You are a total idiot. And that's a fact.