New Renault Grand Scenic Diesel

Schell31

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi, can share the service cost for each servicing of the car. Thank you.

Most of the owners either bought this year or last year, so they would be covered under the 3yr/60K free servicing.

And for those who worry about performance, I can assure you that with 4 adults and 2 children aboard, the car doesn't feel breathless moving off...

Edited by Jefflimpc
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

how's the aircon of this car? cold enough during hot afternoon ?

Hi all.

I got the white gs3 for more than 1 month liao. So far no problem with the ac. Dual zone climatic,i set to 22 is good enough. Just that the auto air pollutant sensor is a bit annoying. Have to manually switch to circulation mode to prevent exhaust fume entering the cabin.

129k is cheaper than the quote I got about 2 weeks back. Most likely havent sold the "pre-facelift" stocks on hand (white and black only) forif I remember correctly.

Car build ia nice even my wifey agree. Havent test drive as dont want to be "pulled in" too much :)

$129,999.

The 1.5L engine is my main concern. I had driven many turbo diesel, 1.6L & 2.0L in Germany. But all are using manual GB. So no problem on acceleration and over taking. Even on Autobann. But the grand scenic is using auto gear. Performance will be affected.

Supercharged

Most of the owners either bought this year or last year, so they would be covered under the 3yr/60K free servicing.

And for those who worry about performance, I can assure you that with 4 adults and 2 children aboard, the car doesn't feel breathless moving off...

I bought it this year. cover under 5 years warranty and 5 years service free.

yes full load no issue in moving off. however, it moves off at its own paces no matter how hard you step. however, this doesn't equal breathless. hard to explain.

how's the aircon of this car? cold enough during hot afternoon ?

Yes good enough. at least better than my Volvo.

[thumbsup]

Hi all.

I got the white gs3 for more than 1 month liao. So far no problem with the ac. Dual zone climatic,i set to 22 is good enough. Just that the auto air pollutant sensor is a bit annoying. Have to manually switch to circulation mode to prevent exhaust fume entering the cabin.

• Praise 1

The first image of the New Scenic has been released! Looks really good IMO. Finally something that can take the fight to the C4 Picasso and Sportsvan. Assuming it will have the same engine/transmission combination as the New Mégane, I wonder which version Wearnes will bring in. 1.2 turbo petrol with 7 speed EDC or 1.5 turbo diesel with 6 speed EDC. Both will fall under CAT A. Thoughts anybody?

post-132631-0-75000700-1456238949_thumb.jpg

The new Scenic looks good! The 1.5L diesel works well with the current Grand Scenic, adequate power with good fuel economy. Should perform better on the lighter Scenic.

The first image of the New Scenic has been released! Looks really good IMO. Finally something that can take the fight to the C4 Picasso and Sportsvan. Assuming it will have the same engine/transmission combination as the New Mégane, I wonder which version Wearnes will bring in. 1.2 turbo petrol with 7 speed EDC or 1.5 turbo diesel with 6 speed EDC. Both will fall under CAT A. Thoughts anybody?

Read that the grand senic version will be out late this year. Probably next year then will be in SG?

Neutral Newbie

Hi, i am going to test drive the new gs 2016 this weekend.

I have asked around in other workshops and was told not to touch Citroen and Renault as they gave a lot of problems.

Can anyone out there advise if it is really true?

Any drivers out there with more than 5 yrs old gs? Any issues so far? Like carbon clogging in engine for diesel cars.

What is the maintenance like? e.g cost, common replacement parts, engine oil, brake pads, etc.

Hope to hear from gs owners. Many Thanks!

Supersonic

Read that the grand senic version will be out late this year. Probably next year then will be in SG?

Just launch. Launch price: SGD128,999

Hi, went to renault showroom last week and saw Grand Scenic. Test drive yesterday and booked. Decided over Citreon Grand C4 Picasso. This new model driveability is better than the previous model eventhough same engine but tuned for the better.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, went to renault showroom last week and saw Grand Scenic. Test drive yesterday and booked. Decided over Citreon Grand C4 Picasso. This new model driveability is better than the previous model eventhough same engine but tuned for the better.

Hi. Can share what package, free gifts, discounts you got? Considering to get this elegant ride too. Slight concern on the size of the wheels though.

Hi, I got for $125499.00 with in-house insurance. SE gave me solar film, floor mat and 2 way camera.

Congrats!! Keep the feedback coming when you get your car [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7