CNA: South Korea To Chemically Castrate Sex Offender

Vulcann

the stand is clear, you want to become a animal, we will treat you like one

errmmm..

then he shld has his balls removed leh..

maybe an ear clipped too.

the stand is clear, you want to become a animal, we will treat you like one

Not good enuf, waste of taxpayer $$.....must turn him into an eunuch...just like Emperor in China do during those day.

Turbocharged
He will be given an injection every three months for the next three years to reduce his sexual urges by manipulating his hormones "whether he likes it or not", justice ministry official Kim Hyung-Yul told AFP.

every three months?

waste tax payers money... why not settle it once and for all?

He will be given an injection every three months for the next three years to reduce his sexual urges by manipulating his hormones "whether he likes it or not", justice ministry official Kim Hyung-Yul told AFP.

every three months?

waste tax payers money... why not settle it once and for all?

Using this?

scissors.jpg

[laugh] [laugh]

When I saw the word 'chemically', I thought use acid....machiam some country which I heard does that to blind the offender of an acid attack.

good idea, hope to see this happens in Singapore. but should use a cheaper method, just a knife or scissors will do. Save time and money. [cool]

good idea, hope to see this happens in Singapore. but should use a cheaper method, just a knife or scissors will do. Save time and money. [cool]

Beg to differ.

This form of punishment is wholly unnecessary in the Singapore context.

When I saw the word 'chemically', I thought use acid....machiam some country which I heard does that to blind the offender of an acid attack.

a certain forummer who lurks and posts here should have this done on him,..,..might stop the fantasizing of those events here [laugh][laugh][laugh] and leave us in peace

Beg to differ.

This form of punishment is wholly unnecessary in the Singapore context.

Why unnecessary? I'm all for this punishment, esp for repeated offenders or paedophiles. And i agree with Chrispie, just remove the balls lah.....see if he has the balls to do such acts in future again

Supercharged

Why unnecessary? I'm all for this punishment, esp for repeated offenders or paedophiles. And i agree with Chrispie, just remove the balls lah.....see if he has the balls to do such acts in future again

yeah. remove balls, like what Vet will do to domestic pets.....

problem solved. where got time 3 months administer chemicals? waste time and taxpayers' money, unless they made the criminal pay for it.

a certain forummer who lurks and posts here should have this done on him,..,..might stop the fantasizing of those events here [laugh][laugh][laugh] and leave us in peace

....and then he fantasizes to be a woman? [laugh]

....and then he fantasizes to be a woman? [laugh]

really wonder what kind of woman it will be [laugh][laugh][laugh]

(edited)

It is unnecessary here because, unlike the korean justice system, our sentencing principles respond to the objectives of punishment, which are, (1) individual deterrence, (2) deterrence of other members of society, (3) refomation of individual offenders and (4) just deserts.

The korean criminal justice system has failed to achieve these objectives through their current sentencing regime, hence the implementation of the extreme measure.

Our sentencing mechanisms are on the other hand quite successful. There is no need for an extreme form of punishment.

Additionally, the quality as well as the quantity of our sex crimes do not mandate such drastic measures.

I do not believe in chopping off the hands of thieves, even if they loot my home.

Edited by TheRationalVoice
↡ Advertisement