Brutal accident - Man hit by car on highway

Metalbone

some ppl think that when there is a car and car accident, they are kings of road. can anyhow walk ard the road. i've seen it too many times in singapore roads as well [shakehead]

Not sure I wols or not but dun ever stop your car in the middle of highway. :o

Look virtual to me.... :ph34r:

Man standing behind boot and hit direct by rear vehicle, no way he fly to the side... :blink:

Supersonic

Tho its a fake, we often do see ppl stand at the rear of their vehicles facing on-coming traffic. They think they are there to stop another car from smashing into theirs??.... [hur]

Twincharged

Tho its a fake, we often do see ppl stand at the rear of their vehicles facing on-coming traffic. They think they are there to stop another car from smashing into theirs??.... [hur]

Some people just value their car more than their lives. They forget if they die they don't need their car anymore. Probably think that if they stand behind its easier for people to notice that their car has broken down or accident and avoid hitting them.

For me even if I have to stop at the side of the road I won't even sit in my car. I'll go to the pavement or behind the guardrail before calling for help. Sometimes people just don't noticed you have stopped and hit you.

Look virtual to me.... :ph34r:

Man standing behind boot and hit direct by rear vehicle, no way he fly to the side... :blink:

there were actually 2 persons who got hit..1 was hit and crush by a SUV..the other was hit by a black car

there were actually 2 persons who got hit..1 was hit and crush by a SUV..the other was hit by a black car

Dont think the suv crushed the guy cos he jumped into the trunk..

Looks real to me..how come some ppl saw its fake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=SClrjP-7zJg

Not sure I wols or not but dun ever stop your car in the middle of highway. :o

Many/most people seems to assume/imagine accident can not happen if car breakdown or not. Some even used themselves as breakdown signage, oblivious to the danger of being knocked down. They can even get annoyed when informed of the danger.

Sometimes with their backs facing the oncoming vehicles instead [sweatdrop]

Sometimes with their backs facing the oncoming vehicles instead [sweatdrop]

some may curl their limps and body to look like a red triangle as accident warning sign?

(edited)

Fake meh?

There are two victims and 3 cars involved (1 stationary, another 2 who were oncoming). One got lucky and jumped into his boot which absorbed most of the impact.

The other guy standing beside him, got hit by another oncoming car.

Update: (not sure if it's verified) broken leg

Edited by Coupecabriolet

Supersonic

Some people just value their car more than their lives. They forget if they die they don't need their car anymore. Probably think that if they stand behind its easier for people to notice that their car has broken down or accident and avoid hitting them.

For me even if I have to stop at the side of the road I won't even sit in my car. I'll go to the pavement or behind the guardrail before calling for help. Sometimes people just don't noticed you have stopped and hit you.

always carry a warning triangle and place it at a sufficient distance to warn others early. seen some goondus who place it like 1 m behind their car (by the time someone sees it, too late liao).

broke down once and placed it like 20m away (not expressway) and went to lim kopi at the nearby coffeshop while waiting for emergency recovery. safest place to wait IMHO.... :D:D