Ah gua push elderly woman off bus, why nobody hoot him???

Mockngbrd

I also got OCD..cannot stand ppl being rude to elderly..can I punch you?

Can right?? I got OCD...

I only got O level cert also... how?? liddat how???!!

Will you pity me??

I got 2 hands and legs..I think I can work... I have a brain.. I think I shall seek help for my OCD...

↡ Advertisement

Finally i know that OCD refers to a diease that picks fights with weaker and older citizens.

now i know why older citizens get bullied, if my mother is the lady in the video, i will shove his front to his back backdoor.

the strange thing is that why the bus driver did not come over and stop it.

may be the driver is PRC? [laugh]

I don't see how the elderly replying "I didn't do this intentionally!" can agitate him to such an extent that he need to do all this. Its not like the old lady was shouting abuse at him. Don't understand why people these days can explode for the smallest of reasons like the fat woman who punched the elderly lady at food court..

He fail to understand that some old folks have poor eyesight and can only press the bell late or even press the bell wrongly thinking they have reached their destination. He is an arse lah. Say "he gave a light push" and that he is OCD. Pui

Turbocharged

Is he telling us everyone in life has difficulties can resort to violence? Hope he kena hamtum the next time if he does that again.

He is using now using the excuse of him suffering from OCD to defend himself.

Alex Ong

Tuesday near Yio Chu Kang via Mobile

Before this hits the press, let me tell you my side of the story.

So this afternoon I was travelling by bus to Dhoby Ghaut. At around Thomson Road, this old lady hit the bell at the last minute, so I told her not to hit the bell at the last minute the next time. Immediately she shouted at me, "I did not do it intentionally!".

Of course, from my point of view I was only trying to advise her not to do this kind of thing, so I was quite agitated when she just shouted back at me like this. We got into an argument, and I told her to "get off this bus". She simply shot back, "no, I won't."

With emotions running high, I let loose a "I will slap you!" to her, to which she said "come!". I reached breaking point and gave her a light push, which resulted in her falling off the steps.

Now, I know I should never have done this, but if you were in my shoes, you of course could have exploded as well.

This resulted in her getting the driver of the bus to call for the police and ambulance, who arrived and took statements from both of us. Everyone on the bus had to be ushered onto another bus. I called my father just in case the old lady escalated the case, causing me to be detained by the police. He came by and explained my personal situation to the officers.

What's my personal situation, you ask?

I have been holding back all of these for a very long time, with only a few close to me who knew. I guess now is the time to bare it all.

I have OCD, I had clinical depression resulting from the abuse I went through in NS and secondary school, and when I was younger I was diagnosed with ASD.

Try struggling with all of these on top of having to deal with a lifetime of abuse and bullying, from primary school to NS.

On top of that, my emotions have been unstable recently because of the rage I had over that taxi accident. You know which one.

Obviously the state of my mind has been less than hardened; a simple tip could send it all crashing. And I guess this is what happened today.

I never intended to injure the old lady. I have a deep respect for elders. The only reason why I did any of this was because deep-down inside, I felt offended, I felt the need to defend myself.

I do not represent a society of decaying morals. I'm a product of a society that has abused me, neglected me, and ultimately, misunderstood me. I do not represent the decay of morals, I am the product of the decay of morals society has on individuals like myself.

I do not have an easy life. Money is hard to come by. My parents are separated. I only have three credits in 'O' levels. Jobs I like are near-impossible to come by.

When your life dreams are taken away right in front of you, by people who are supposed to help you, with the help of people who are determined to make your life miserable, the amount of rage that builds up inside you can only be immense.

You feel vengeful against society. You can only resign yourself to the sad fact that this is your karma. You must have offended too many people in previous lives.

No one really truly understands the pain I went through.

Now that I have bared it all, will you find a way to help me, or will you make my life even more miserable for your sadistic pleasure?

Your call.

P.s. the bus was TIB 446E.

I only have three credits in 'O' levels. Jobs I like are near-impossible to come by.

>> don't most of us face the same thing....my dream job also impossible to come by.

When your life dreams are taken away right in front of you, by people who are supposed to help you, with the help of people who are determined to make your life miserable, the amount of rage that builds up inside you can only be immense.

>> wow....sounds so familiar.......complaint about the FT making his life miserable? Or the gov not helping him enough?

I suppose this statement touch my heart as well, something about how Singapore has become........the Rage inside is going to explode soon.

(edited)

I only have three credits in 'O' levels. Jobs I like are near-impossible to come by.

>> don't most of us face the same thing....my dream job also impossible to come by.

>> wow....sounds so familiar.......complaint about the FT making his life miserable? Or the gov not helping him enough?

I suppose this statement touch my heart as well, something about how Singapore has become........the Rage inside is going to explode soon.

3 ''O level''? blame who? blame himself for not studying hard enough lah.....indeed a loser....who will employ him with a dream job....i think he should just take a tofu and knock his head against it to kill himself....waste of resources...

Edited by LoverofCar

Hahaha.... he only got 3 credits cos he was "dreaming" too much in school lah!

he may really have mental disorder and most of the pics show him wearing a scarf, could be seeking 'comfort' n 'assurance' with the scarf around him.

FB again.

Really easy to CSI anyone who is dumb enough to post their whole life on FB.

I better trim and not post anymore stuff about myself on FB.

Just do a name search can reveal so much about a person details. If can read the geo-tagged photos, can even know the exact home address.

Scary stuff.

he may really have mental disorder and most of the pics show him wearing a scarf, could be seeking 'comfort' n 'assurance' with the scarf around him.

korean fashion thingy for teenage lah................

(edited)

after watching the video, i think this guy really have mental problem one.

u can see that his feeling is overly projected and just dont feel right.

i will call him a looney.

Edited by Babyt

I don't see how the elderly replying "I didn't do this intentionally!" can agitate him to such an extent that he need to do all this. Its not like the old lady was shouting abuse at him. Don't understand why people these days can explode for the smallest of reasons like the fat woman who punched the elderly lady at food court..

No job, no marney makes people go [hur]