Australia: Visitor visa advice

Aaronlkl

Turbocharged

this is a travel agent located in Australia,melbourne.

Not the offical Australia embassy website. no wonder so x.

Turbocharged

not sure why you are applying thru some travel agency when you can goto aust immigration website to do it yourself.

when i google for it, i got that site. i thought that was an australia garmen site.. u know.. those garmen promote tourism site... damn,... [bigcry]

when i google for it, i got that site. i thought that was an australia garmen site.. u know.. those garmen promote tourism site... damn,... [bigcry]

ai ya....same as US visa....some website will make theirs until very official like that asking you to input all your info etc and charges you US$70, instead you can just go into US custom and border website to do it officially for US$14 and you can get the confirmation almost immediately.....treat it as a lesson loh...haha

maybe you should write to them and ask them why it is so expensive?

Turbocharged

ai ya....same as US visa....some website will make theirs until very official like that asking you to input all your info etc and charges you US$70, instead you can just go into US custom and border website to do it officially for US$14 and you can get the confirmation almost immediately.....treat it as a lesson loh...haha

yalor.. very expensive experience... next time i will make sure it ends with .gov... [:p]

Turbocharged

maybe you should write to them and ask them why it is so expensive?

why bother? price stated there, everything black and white and u think i got a case?......maybe i should stomp it.... [laugh]

Anyone want to apply Australia Visa. I can help to apply for FREE. Only those eligible for e-visa.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/australi...-2951847-5.html

email me your scan passport

mcf nick

contact no.

my email : [email protected]

Thank you Ms Kang for the speedy ETA applications. I believe your service is the cheapest in town at $7/visa. [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Good for u. I paid 50 sgd per pax at the airport cos I forgot and overlooked visa application. I haven't applied a visa for years

• Praise 2

Good for u. I paid 50 sgd per pax at the airport cos I forgot and overlooked visa application. I haven't applied a visa for years

U paid at Changi? Glad that they could do it immediately otherwise....

• Praise 4

U paid at Changi? Glad that they could do it immediately otherwise....

ya just glad that it was something that could be solved on the spot. Had to go customer service counter to do it. And requeue up again to check in though.

• Praise 1

Yes, if you are a Singaporean citizen and you are planning to visit Perth In Australia, you will definitely need a visitors visa 600. Through this visa you can visit Australia , spend a holiday, have some fun and recreation for 6 to 12 months. 

you sign up a new nick and 1st posting is to reply a 2014 Thread!?!?!?! wow you are really BO LIAO LOL

you sign up a new nick and 1st posting is to reply a 2014 Thread!?!?!?! wow you are really BO LIAO LOL

He is the one who will con your Visa money.if you follow his link.

@RadX

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement