• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
44 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:04 AM

Bystander50
  • Bystander50
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wow 1st hand experience!
lucky i didn't buy it then because i would have wanted to leave it in my car all the way to power up really small stuff like fans and perhaps a 3g router too

That would be totally insufficient to power, unless you get buy seperately the panels and connect them up together. On a good sunny day when the solar panel is charging the battery, i connected it directly to my hp. It's not even strong enough to charge it. The battery indicator ain't moving.

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

Tigershark1976
  • Premium member
    Tigershark1976
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

u can still have aftermarket immobiliser.... in fact, its not something so high tech. Just rfid.....

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:26 AM

elmoguy
  • elmoguy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi. Anyone tried this product? And put inside the car to link to USB fan? Unsure how effective it is.

20160514 08.24 569.jpg

20160514 08.24 570.jpg

20160514 08.25 571.jpg

20160514 08.25 572.jpg

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:40 PM

Alphas
  • Premium member
    Alphas
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The temp inside the car in the sun can reach 80C. Even with solar film it does not prevent heating effect. Anyway to lower the temp inside the car?

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:18 PM

elmoguy
  • elmoguy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The temp inside the car in the sun can reach 80C. Even with solar film it does not prevent heating effect. Anyway to lower the temp inside the car?

Anyone tried this?

http://www.kulcar.com/

20160517 07.17 582.jpg

Kulcar Solar Powered Car Ventilator Review and Installation:

Made in Taiwan: Kulcar - Solar Car Cooler:

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users