Forgot cashcard insert ERP/Vcashcard

Z_Dash

(edited)

Forgotten to put back my card after topup.

Question is.....is the only option to wait for fine?

Or any other means to pay the gantry cost to avoid fine? It was an honest mistake. [:(]

Edited by Z_Dash
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Wait for letter or email in 1st also can. The problem is LTA deem this $10 as an "Admin fee" and not "Fine".

It depends how you can convince them to waive for you.

• Praise 1

Forgotten to put back my card after topup.

Question is.....is the only option to wait for fine?

Or any other means to pay the gantry cost to avoid fine? It was an honest mistake. [:(]

knn... the moment i saw those bold words, i TL liao....

• Praise 1

Wait for letter or email in 1st also can. The problem is LTA deem this $10 as an "Admin fee" and not "Fine".

It depends how you can convince them to waive for you.

Correct, it's admin fee, not fine and I kena a few times because of the stupid unit, keep beeping when the value drop below $5.

And there was once while I'm riding, take the wrong turn without inserting cash card, stop just before the gantry to insert, also kena ADMIN charge...

Anyway, since the amount is low I just pay and pay attention in future.

• Praise 1

1st Gear
(edited)

in future, if forgotten to insert cashcard and you past a gantry, a.s.a.p. get out of the restricted area and return to the very same gantry and go through again, of course, with a valid cashcard this time.

learnt this from a private bus driver.

personally, haven't been able to prove whether it works or not, but base on logic, why not, and if the authority sends a letter, an explanation can be made with the support of the effort made to return immediately.

Edited by 987
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Wait for summon

Pay thru axs

Minus $2

If I not forgotten

Normally is 10+ erp charge eg 0.50 or etc

Yes, that is right! $2/ discount if pay thru AXS!

• Praise 1

in future, if forgotten to insert cashcard and you past a gantry, a.s.a.p. get out of the restricted area and return to the very same gantry and go through again, of course, with a valid cashcard this time.

learnt this from a private bus driver.

frankly, coming from private bus driver, its totally flawed [shakehead]

• Praise 1

1st Gear

Always insert when driving, becoming a habit even if i was going nowhere passing gantry. Lol

Have spare card as well, one depleted the other one stand in, while top up the other.

I too mechanized liao on this.

Always insert when driving, becoming a habit even if i was going nowhere passing gantry. Lol

Have spare card as well, one depleted the other one stand in, while top up the other.

I too mechanized liao on this.

Do you insert it when you leave your car over night at the car park?

Depending on how the technician connects the wiring, mine always turn on even when the car is off.

It will not only drain the battery, but spoil the IU before my car turn 10 yrs. Went for inspection and the guy say only to insert when going pass gantry.

To change one of this sucker cost alot especially when my car is 8.5 yrs now.

Still remember the days where u have to buy coupon at the kiosk. Got one time i happily riding my bike in cte and turned off at the exit to Sub Court! Come out from the tunnel and saw the gantry and i say hongkan liao! But manage to give an apologetic wave to the minah cisco at the gantry. Lucky never kana saman! [gorgeous]

I just did it a few weeks ago ... not to worry! Wait till LTA sends you the fine ... follow instructions and pay via the AXS machine. You cannot pay before that. Hope it helps!

↡ Advertisement