Dangerous GBA3897E Toyota Hiace Van

Theoldjaffa

true lar.....

put it another way, the van driver can slow down n cut in behind TS....

my view is, it's really frustrating when driver cut in so dangerously....

Would be better/safer for TS to moved forward earlier, allowing the van to filter behind him instead.

Let it go lah... road are so congested, sometime it is really difficult to make a left exit. [angel] 放生吧!

erm difficult to exit doesn't mean endangering others leh.

anyway I sent the video to TP liao, let them take action if they want.

How would TS know in advance that the van was going to cut in?? TS would probably concentrate driving on the narrower lane because of the road work.

You may be aware that is a typical 3.5m width Lane 2

ehhh.. why horn horn so long ah? aiyo. bang him la. scare meh? like that also want post video.

sorry sorry, I must have been too shocked then.

bang him? no thx I'm not gonna waste my time to get involved in accidents. I try to avoid if I can.

do u go around banging others in similar cases? admire your bravery and deep pocket. [thumbsup]

Would be better/safer for TS to moved forward earlier, allowing the van to filter behind him instead.

if I move forward faster then people would say that I deliberately accelerate to prevent him from filtering. like that I kena flame also leh.

anyway I slow down when I see obstacle, I try to navigate over safely to ensure I don't cross to the right too much, but bugger choose to cut me on like that.

anyway I'm prepared to get flamed for posting this video lah. its ok for me, I have been around here long enough to know what kind of response I'm gonna get, especially from those newer ones [blush]

It's always easy to talk in hindsight... If you watch the vid, the TS did slow down and throughout the entire episode; TS remains in his lane without encroaching onto the next lane. Hence TS retains the right of way as he is in the lane and is going straight.

To start talking about ego at fault is groundless, the very fact that the van driver committed the reckless act to endanger other road users is a fact! If there is a need to start blaming ego, then the finger should be pointed at the van driver. Couldn't the van driver exercise more patience and wait for right opportunity to change lane?

TS should do his part as fellow road commuters and submit the vid to TP. Let the authority do their assessment accordingly, no matter what kind of c--k and bull reason/excuse u have, u have absolutely no rights to endanger another human's life!

Based on the video, the van was travelling in Lane 1 (wrong lane). TS unwittingly slowed down to offer van driver the opportunity for correction. Van driver signalled when TS tooted car horn.

The van driver drove along the wrong lane. The van driver signalled only after he heard horn tooting.

TS not alert enough at that point in time for such incident (but not at fault)

I am not playing with that van and I am just minding my own business in the slow lane.

ham, I did slow down what..

fcw, my intake is not stock so its a wee bit louder than usual.

So sorry, now it does look like you are not so clear of fault (Lane 2 is not a slow lane as you mentioned)

It's always easy to talk in hindsight... If you watch the vid, the TS did slow down and throughout the entire episode; TS remains in his lane without encroaching onto the next lane. Hence TS retains the right of way as he is in the lane and is going straight.

To start talking about ego at fault is groundless, the very fact that the van driver committed the reckless act to endanger other road users is a fact! If there is a need to start blaming ego, then the finger should be pointed at the van driver. Couldn't the van driver exercise more patience and wait for right opportunity to change lane?

TS should do his part as fellow road commuters and submit the vid to TP. Let the authority do their assessment accordingly, no matter what kind of c--k and bull reason/excuse u have, u have absolutely no rights to endanger another human's life!

thank you very much, you are being very objective and you make a lot of sense. :)

no leh he was following that cerato so close in the first lane I thought he was gonna turn right. in fact I think the cerato wanted to filter left to let him pass.

I did not see him signal left until he was that close leh. my mind was fixed at trying to keep away from those cones.

I believe if you really so easily distracted, there can be many more such instances...

if I move forward faster then people would say that I deliberately accelerate to prevent him from filtering. like that I kena flame also leh.

anyway I slow down when I see obstacle, I try to navigate over safely to ensure I don't cross to the right too much, but bugger choose to cut me on like that.

anyway I'm prepared to get flamed for posting this video lah. its ok for me, I have been around here long enough to know what kind of response I'm gonna get, especially from those newer ones [blush]

[confused] you choose to endanger yourself than being flamed here? [confused] What obstacle you saw (I saw no obstacle) [confused] . Do you mean 3.5m lane difficult to navigate your 3.0M low-loader width vehicle? [confused]

[confused] you choose to endanger yourself than being flamed here? [confused] What obstacle you saw (I saw no obstacle) [confused] . Do you mean 3.5m lane difficult to navigate your 3.0M low-loader width vehicle? [confused]

sorry I don't really understand your English and I think you don't understand mine.. but its ok. I have done my part sharing the video and sending to TP.

sorry I don't really understand your English and I think you don't understand mine.. but its ok. I have done my part sharing the video and sending to TP.

You may be aware that you could had avoided the accident danger, and the flaming here, if you had accelerated slightly earlier before the van filtered into your path (not your fault, but hope you learned to be more alert avoiding from similar repeats). Sending the video to TP is the right thing to do.

true lar.....

put it another way, the van driver can slow down n cut in behind TS....

my view is, it's really frustrating when driver cut in so dangerously....

Yes, now on SG Roads a lot of such people, still have the phobia where a March <Old Version one: SB******> where he cut in to my lane leaving barely 5cm to spare sometimes back :wacko:

↡ Advertisement