Starhub has stopped free yearly recontract

Transpasser162

(edited)

Ss700 is monthly $98. Since Dec they already stop it. It doesnt come as a surprise to me as the other 2 telcos doesnt have this benefit long ago when starhub initially started it.

Edited by Snl2601

Ss700 is monthly $98. Since Dec they already stop it. It doesnt come as a surprise to me as the other 2 telcos doesnt have this benefit long ago when starhub initially started it.

But the main issue is they suka suka cancel it w/o any notification?Previously i was on 300 and they told me if i upgraded to 700, i can enjoy yearly recontract, so i was tempted by it and signed it. That's a bad move. Even though i signed the contract before the new rules, i never get to enjoy this benefits!!!!

s--t. Mine is SS700..like tat wat benefits we going to lose out? Can't upgrade hp?

I don't know when you sign this SS700 plan, but i signed mine last May and i was told that i'm entitled free yearly re-contract upon upgrading from 300 to 700. But now you have to pay for yearly recontract.

what do u mean cannot free recontract ?

recontract must pay meh ?

confuse .

unless u mean ur are on ss700 and once contract is up, u are force to take new package..then i can understand . If thats the case, dont recontract lor, let the current want run on la.

oh oh i get it. u mean YEARLY recon.. (all are 24mths ) yours is early recon to change phone yearly issit.

this one scrap i think logic la. money losing for telco. keep subsidizing the handset. the evolution of apps really kill telcos. Whats app. hoiio, QQ, we chat,viber..

worst all these under old 12gb data plan . no kangtao to earn from them.

all biz need profit to survive. no profit from particular segment of customers

Hypersonic

Hubclub still hv?

Still have. Just sign up for broadband and tv with mobile and you'll be hub club member. Yearly can recontract line but not applicable for iphone

I don't know when you sign this SS700 plan, but i signed mine last May and i was told that i'm entitled free yearly re-contract upon upgrading from 300 to 700. But now you have to pay for yearly recontract.

What does your contract say? The one you have a copy of?

Still have. Just sign up for broadband and tv with mobile and you'll be hub club member. Yearly can recontract line but not applicable for iphone

Still applicable to a certain extent. Normally if you recontract at 12mths you have to pay $100, but for phone its $200. If you're a hubber and recontracted with an iphone, then the recontact at 12mths is lowered to $100.

Yes you have to pay the early recontract fee,no more free yearly recontract Liao....but you can call in and make noise n request for a 1time free waiver of early recontract. At least this is what I did this morning to complain...now i was entitled to a 1 time free waiver of early recontract,but I'm not interested to recontract anymore liao ....I'm jumping to ST once my contract end.

↡ Advertisement