Lol..WTF..save until like tat

So_nice

Can't help but share wat I saw this morning. Was parking my car and noticed a bike beside a heavily kitted OPC lancer ex. Guess wat? The owner was transferring the petrol from bike to car! Wah lan..wanna save until tat extend might as well buy a smaller car (or better, dun buy at all!) or perhaps save the $$$ dun mod lah..really cheapskate IMO..

Anyway, juz for laughs on Monday morning..not targeting at OPC or any race in particular..cheers!

↡ Advertisement

Can't help but share wat I saw this morning. Was parking my car and noticed a bike beside a heavily kitted OPC lancer ex. Guess wat? The owner was transferring the petrol from bike to car! Wah lan..wanna save until tat extend might as well buy a smaller car (or better, dun buy at all!) or perhaps save the $$ dun mod lah..really cheapskate IMO..

Anyway, juz for laughs on Monday morning..not targeting at OPC or any race in particular..cheers!

suspect he go jb pump, then transfer over...haha

Can't help but share wat I saw this morning. Was parking my car and noticed a bike beside a heavily kitted OPC lancer ex. Guess wat? The owner was transferring the petrol from bike to car! Wah lan..wanna save until tat extend might as well buy a smaller car (or better, dun buy at all!) or perhaps save the $$$ dun mod lah..really cheapskate IMO..

may be stealing petrol....there are news about people stealing diesel from truck and lorry parked in those car park...

Turbocharged

maybe he forgot to top up lah.

Stupid isn't it? Never factor in evaporation also. How much can you save? [shakehead]

Stupid isn't it? Never factor in evaporation also. How much can you save? [shakehead]

they shiok let them be lor..... [:p][:p]

Its illegal anyway...

I did it b4..like for example, I juz rode in JB yday & frds jio to ride in tonite. Bike tank still full rite..so transfer excess to car..so can later ride in JB to pump full. Also take note sg bike do not have fuel restriction like sg cars..they can pump 95. so it makes the savings whole lot sweeter.

but now cant b bothered liao..dangerous & smelly...

Supersonic

suspect he go jb pump, then transfer over...haha

Lol, how big the petrol tank that the bike can be?! If really go jb pump and then transfer, i think he needs to go jb dont know how many thousand times! :D

u all forgotten about the guy who died when the petrol he was transferring from one of his other car caught fire ! Landed property somemore! But that was eons ago. Some pple will never learn from others mistake!

Unker..how much can evaporate?? [laugh]

Can save alot actually say:

20 litre x S$0.70 (JB Ron 95) = $14, vs

20 litre x S$2 (Sg Ron 98) = $40

save $26...

some bikes bigger fuel tank so can transfer more over.

u all forgotten about the guy who died when the petrol he was transferring from one of his other car caught fire ! Landed property somemore! But that was eons ago. Some pple will never learn from others mistake!

did he actually transferring petrol, i thought he was checking if the fuel tank is full by using a lighter (cos it was dark inside the tank!) [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Maybe the car no petrol? The owner never realised as seldom drive... [rolleyes]

Yes this can be what happened.

TS cannot judge to quickly...

Anyway

NPNT

did he actually transferring petrol, i thought he was checking if the fuel tank is full by using a lighter (cos it was dark inside the tank!) [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

hahaha....he checking tank got rust anot! [laugh][laugh] but the fella [angel] ..so its abit sad!

↡ Advertisement