Richtek Portable Digital Air Compressor / Tire Pressure Cont

Ditiang

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Sorry the brand is AUTOCOS, my mistake on the title (--______--)II

Hi any bro here own this portable air compressor?

Can share your experience?

If not, after reading and looking at the price tag, Is it worth to have one?

Thinking of getting it.

Can pump air own time own target.

http://list.qoo10.com.sg/item/AUTOCOS-PORT...ESSOR/405525585

post-102946-1339403506_thumb.jpg

post-102946-1339403558_thumb.jpg

post-102946-1339403513_thumb.jpg

post-102946-1339403519_thumb.jpg

post-102946-1339403525_thumb.jpg

post-102946-1339403545_thumb.jpg

post-102946-1339403553_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ditiang
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

WOW cool!

so far how was it?

Good to use?

I know it takes a bit of time to pump but its ok as it is a portable air compressor.

DIY shop is it HOMEFIX?

I would like to pump the tyre at the carpark without parking or turning here and there at the petrol kiosk.

I don't like to kajiao people at the kiosk waiting for me to pump air or blocking others from pumping petrol.

Meaning try to reduce the trouble at the kiosk.

Edited by Ditiang

yes, very convenient. I cannot remember which DIY shop as I bought it many years ago. It is still working now but the hose doesn't "sit" very well with the tyre valves anymore due to wear and tear. So I had no choice but to retire it. I still prefer it over the new one which I bought from AA shop last year.

Pumping with portable inflators are pretty fast actually....almost comparable to those in the petrol kiosks.

The main reason why I bought one was because inconsiderate %^&% always hog the air pumps even though they are not using it. They simply park their car there for their own convenience.

Neutral Newbie

yes agreed with you lol

I met a few, they actually using the petrol kiosk toilet shitting or shopping inside the petrol kiosk :)

But no choice la, life is like that.

Guess you are fast and clever in thinking of using the portable air compressor as I am still a sloth lol

A huge thank you for your reply and I will start shopping for one soon :)

Oh 1 last thing, if I got it, means I don't even need a tyre gauge to read the pressure anymore right?

Since there is already a meter reading for us to keep track when we plug it in?

(edited)

I have one. Useful if u ask me. Mine has a release air button which I find it useful. Usually I will over fill the tire dan release to the desired pressure. The release button has a 2 step function, press half way down it will release at a slow rate, fully depressed will release faster.

My friend help me purchase the unit from a car AD ( KAH motor) at $65 before GST. Kinda loud when in use. Max reading on the gauge is 400kPa. So far I have tried 300kPa on a friend's van tires. Built in light on the gauge, will lit up when powered on. Size is square shape similar to TS's interest but thinner, no torch light, hose connection is similar, hose same, wire long enough to reach all 4 wheels. 1 year warranty.

Edited by Watwheels

Oh 1 last thing, if I got it, means I don't even need a tyre gauge to read the pressure anymore right?

Since there is already a meter reading for us to keep track when we plug it in?

no need. It should come with a dial with psi and kg/cm3 readings

Neutral Newbie

this is the 2nd one bought from AA Shop.

\

$30 is cheap man ! I din noe there is such a device ! for the convenience of pumping air at ur own house ! where is AA shop bro ?

any bros currently using? is it handy? but i think only use when tyres are flat right? else normally we will go petrol kiosk to pump air. if its a hydralic electric jack that one i think worth investing.

Neutral Newbie

Pheeeew yeeeeewww weeeee!

Swee bro!

Thank you for the effort in sharing the photo to us.

Picture speaks a thousand words.

The one you got at "AA" looks powerful man, can go up to 300PSI !

Ohhhhh.... I can't wait to knock off from work and rush down and have a look.

Hey,

Good to pump up bicycle n football n the fitness ball.

Where to get it below S$30?

yes can pump bicycle 'cos the tyre valve is similar to car's. Pump ball can use adaptor. But usually I use my $5 foot pump to inflate bike tyres.

If you are AA member you can buy it for $27.

I bought one from autobacs. $20+ IIRC. buy and standby cause I travel up north frequent. End up, never use in boleh land, but use twice for myself, 2 time for colleagues and once for a female driver who had a flat tire outside my place. Help her to fill up and ask her to go to the nearest workshop.

↡ Advertisement