Ooops PM caught lying redhanded!!!

Relacklabrudder

I really can't stands anymore, I'm loosing my self-control to say this at below..... :angry:

Not only Pinky alone bluffed me, I recalled just few years ago, his daddy did lied to me that " If my Weak and Vulnerable Country without Papa Anak Party governance, my mother and sisters will be working as domestic maids in foriegn countries" :o

My Malaysian relatives and good friends told me that their current leader's and ex-prime minister's never say this type of offensive words to their beloved Malaysians Citizens, and never before Malaysia exporting their female citizens out to be domestic maids in any countries.

Does Pinky and his Daddy sounds talking craps ?

Hahaha you people believe in figures from a silly cartoon?

That's funny [laugh]

There are a bunch of real life walking cartoons in the opposition parties today.

No wonder [cool]

Neutral Newbie

Life is abt give n take. Accepting constructive suggestions and fighting for a good cause. If it warrants a fight, people that has a heart for this country will stand united as one.

Cartoon strips are served as entertainment. Who will take it seriously? :D

Political parties taking pot shots at each other calling each other names, that kids stuff. Ppl should take speeches with a pinch of salt regardles of which ever party. The statistic figures are always compiled by ppl in junior positions not by leaders of the party. During my NS I also compiled the stats of my coy's IPPT/SOC results for my OC to present. Needless to say everything was done to make my coy and OC look good. Stats do not show everything and speeches are only presentations. I dun understand why ppl are so easily impressed by speakers. All this can be done well with practise.

Action will always speak louder dan words IMO.

Cartoon strips are served as entertainment. Who will take it seriously? :D

Political parties taking pot shots at each other calling each other names, that kids stuff. Ppl should take speeches with a pinch of salt regardles of which ever party. The statistic figures are always compiled by ppl in junior positions not by leaders of the party. During my NS I also compiled the stats of my coy's IPPT/SOC results for my OC to present. Needless to say everything was done to make my coy and OC look good. Stats do not show everything and speeches are only presentations. I dun understand why ppl are so easily impressed by speakers. All this can be done well with practise.

Action will always speak louder dan words IMO.

The actions should exclude deliberate misrepresentations.... Opps, these will be honest mistakes.... [:(]

That's funny [laugh]

There are a bunch of real life walking cartoons in the opposition parties today.

No wonder [cool]

Bigger bunch in Pxp camp hor...... [laugh]

That's funny [laugh]

No wonder [cool]

The cartoon is a way to show how comical

PAP is nowadays. Recently there's a clown called Khaw Boon Wan who said HDB size will not shrink.

I think he mean the price instead.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/no-way-hdb-shrink...7&bcmt_s=e#

Selective comparisons to be fit purposes. Measure against unknowns or remote for figures to impress and against stronger ones when justifying other scenerios to proof points. Glad that many are questioning the in betweens.

Turbocharged

for those who said the comic utter nonsense, why dun you check the stats first, see if it's real anot?

easily available on the internet

The cartoon is a way to show how comical

PAP is nowadays. Recently there's a clown called Khaw Boon Wan who said HDB size will not shrink.

I think he mean the price instead.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/no-way-hdb-shrink...7&bcmt_s=e#

:blink: HDeeBee Size never shrink meh, it has been shrinking every single year, last time 5 room and the newest 5 room offered by HDeeBee no difference meh :huh:

I think we should look at the numbers in full perspective. It might not be a apple-apple comparison. We have to look at what specified sectors contributed to the GDP growth. For example Ukraine's growth is basically spur by its rich natural resources business and some economies is emerging and growing and hence their bases are low to begin with

Twincharged

If we don;t vote for the god of fortune in, HDB values will plunge. Last i read, KBW still trying hard to curb asset inflation

↡ Advertisement