Proton Gen 2 Fall in..

Ayie88

Tampines hell lots of Gen2,I'm driving the 2008 Saga Blm and 2009 Exora.Most of the gen2 1.3 owners will ask me is the saga really save fuel?All I can say nearly 5 years this car serve me well although there're no fancy accessories to brag about.So far I fit door visors,Simota filter,PVC seats,Centre armrest,15x8 Rays replica rims and rear Monroe suspension.Only wear n tear is the main front power window button which I bought at Jb acc shop for RM32/ and squeaking fan belt for RM185 in 2012 and work fine till now.

↡ Advertisement

Those who feel that their campro show lagging and underpowered feel free to apps me @ 91460056 fitting will be done by my jb friend with methods like pedal response/throttle respond/throttle body cleaning n svc/Custom copper ground cables with anti rust lugs..No wire cut and no side effect cause already tried on so many campro engine from basic,iafm,cps and cfe.The purpose is to remove lagging from the drive by wire system,Better current flow even when your ac compressor kick in your engine wont feel any lag..Better cranking and brighter headlights.My saga blm already done with only 3 cables and wanna install another 2 along with my exora